Your Top 10 Synths in a snapshot

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thecontrolcentre wrote:Does hardware count ... ? I cant fit all 10 into one picture :shrug:
Upgrade your camera or lenses.

I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Not exactly 10, but those are the synths I'm using for 97% of my stuff.

NerdMcBoon wrote:Image

Not exactly 10, but those are the synths I'm using for 97% of my stuff.
And still, your list can covers the whole world ;)

Which host is that? Renoise?

Yeah, that's Renoise.

The 10 synths I use the most (no overall preference, depends on project):

Controlled through a Cirklon sequencer / Ableton, and usually sent through a Roland RE-201 space echo and some other funky devices.

I'd love to get the PSS-480 circuit bent next :phones:

dark water wrote:The 10 synths I use the most (no overall preference, depends on project):

I'd love to get the PSS-480 circuit bent next :phones:
Nice mixture between hardware and software :tu:

That PSS is cute :)
I remember something similar hunted my dreams when I was in the uni (30 years ago!) and I really wanted one, but couldn't afford even that (hard life), so I ended with a used Casio one. I remember I did a tape full of melodies in less than one week! (direct recording from Casio to a tape recorder!) I did knew nothing about Scales or chords, so they were very 'strange' melodies! :hihi: But stranger than that, my friends later preferred my very first melodies than later ones (when I learnt about Scales and Chords ..etc) :o

Anyway, I have everything I dreamt of from tools now, but I lack the huge dreams and motives I had when I was young :clown:

Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

Kind if a mercenary way to answer this, but here are my top 10 synths by sound library sales. I don't really have a favorite. I love all my synths, personally, for different reasons. I just wish i had the time to play with them all.

n/m

Where is the love for onepingonly? :hihi:

oneping.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by fforet on Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

top10.PNG
Here it is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I rarely grant permission for screen shot or photos for what I own, as I've learned it is one of the ways you case yourself for a possible burglary. I also never wear t-shirts or put music company bumper stickers on my car for the same reason. (And they were hard lessons I had to learn.) I may reconsider this for you all later on, but for now, I'll just give you the expected KVR list.
Alphabetically listed -
HW: Kronos; Montage; V-Synth GT
ITB: Absynth 5; Alchemy 1.5 (PC); HALion 5; Wavestation; Zebra 2/HZ
ITB; but techincally not 'synths': Kontakt 5; Pianoteq 5

Goes above the ten count but What also gets used repeatedly are:
Bazille; Diva; and Musiclab Guitars through Guitar Rig 5

So three hardware, plus seven 'synths', two modelers, and a sampler in the boxes.

From my recent projects, my most used synths list will be like that (sorry, no screenshots)
1. Virus Snow
2. Spire
3. Massive
4=5. Discovery Pro = Sylenth
6. Dune 2
7. Absynth
8. Diva
9. Zebra
10. Z3ta 2 (should give more attention to this one, it's old but good)
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Return to “Instruments”