What's up with iZotope?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If you've got money to burn, go for it. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

http://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2 ... sion-Packs
Until July 31: Trash 2 for 35 EUs @ Plugi Boutique
:help:
- WonderEcho -

When iZotope start selling their Office Furnature be afraid.

Be afraid when you get on the hook for a Trash 3 upgrade...
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

:scared:

Tried to authorize my Trash 2 yesterday and got '(500) Internal Server Error'. 4 tries, no response file, but the activation counter says 'Trash 2 activated 4 times'. Should I laugh or cry?

You shoud imo do neither, but contact their support instead. ;-)

I also got Trash for 35€, so I can't complain.
(It's been many years since I paid more than about 50€ for a plugin - why would I?)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

lnikj wrote:
LFO8 wrote:I am patiently awaiting Alloy 3 .. :phones:

There music stuff is slow in getting updates/upgrades. There Post Audio product line however.. brand-spanking-new, top shelf etc.
Trash, Iris, Stutter Edit and Breaktweaker are all abandonware.

Alloy is less certain ... it might have a future, or it might not?
Are you sure about Trash? I know the others have officially been discontinued, but before now I hadn't read anything like that about trash. Damn.

TheoM wrote:
lnikj wrote:

There music stuff is slow in getting updates/upgrades. There Post Audio product line however.. brand-spanking-new, top shelf etc.

Are you sure about Trash? I know the others have officially been discontinued, but before now I hadn't read anything like that about trash. Damn.
I'm speculating about Trash, given the current pricing.

Wait .. how have you been suspended in the last 2 minutes Theo ?

lnikj wrote:
TheoM wrote:
lnikj wrote:

I have superpowers and can still post. :hihi:

No seriously, i have already had my week off, but for some reason it hasn't updated. I over reacted to some bullying a week back and got a short suspension to cool off, that's all. But yeah, that's definitely over.

e@rs wrote:Tried to authorize my Trash 2 yesterday and got '(500) Internal Server Error'. 4 tries, no response file, but the activation counter says 'Trash 2 activated 4 times'. Should I laugh or cry?

Well it just happen to me as well...did you contact support?

EDIT:
Nevermind I emailed the support, &%&/¤)#¤/(&¤!

I can only speak for my workflow, but I can't remember a single issue I've ever had with Ozone or Alloy. For years now both have reliably chugged along as flexible 'glue' apps that do many essential things extremely well. I like timely updates as much as the next guy, but when something is working well for me, often no news is good news. :)
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), 4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
Radeon Pro 580 8 GB
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen
Waveform 11 Pro/Studio One Pro 3.5

Kr3eM wrote:
e@rs wrote:Tried to authorize my Trash 2 yesterday and got '(500) Internal Server Error'. 4 tries, no response file, but the activation counter says 'Trash 2 activated 4 times'. Should I laugh or cry?

Well it just happen to me as well...did you contact support?
'Glad' it wasn't just me; I feel your pain...

I did contact support, but on Saturday when they're closed, so probably they'll answer me today (Monday).

Luckily I moved all my iZotope licenses to iLok authorisation before my motherboard needed replacing or I might have had the same problem with all of them.

TheoM wrote:
lnikj wrote:
TheoM wrote:
lnikj wrote:

I have superpowers and can still post. :hihi:

No seriously, i have already had my week off, but for some reason it hasn't updated. I over reacted to some bullying a week back and got a short suspension to cool off, that's all. But yeah, that's definitely over.
Welcome back then :)

Return to “Effects”