Front panel : can't add controls

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello! Would anyone be so kind as to help me set up a front panel for an empty effect / mux with the controls from the elements underneath it?

I looked at the video on youtube but it's really old and won't let me drag/drop in edit mode like they do or neither accessing the last tweaked item in the editor menu in the same way.

Even right ckicking in edit mode via "add component" I am getting a "can't add that" error.

I also wasn't able to get the info here unless I am missing something: http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mux/mu ... anels.html

Any suggestions please?

Hmm, the drag and drop should work. You know you have to select
a control to add, for instance: to add an LFO display, you select it from
the menu, then select the actual control to add it. So you have
to have the control open to add it.

-Cheers

You can try the patch in this post: pretty simple one...

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=467222

OK got it. For native Mutools effects, I have to select the label next to the knob and then drag/drop in the MUX front panel (in edit mode).

With VST's, I have to drag the (black) textual label from the generic editor at the very top of the window.

Not sure if this method is the same for everybody. I also haven't seen this in the doc. perhaps it could be useful to add it?

Now I need to figure out the step sequencer editor screen..

Thanks
Last edited by yul on Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

So if anyone could help me with the step sequencer grid fitting into the MUX front panel it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Return to “MUTOOLS”