Let's troll

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alchemy OnePingOnly

Many KVR members prefer posting to reading. This may have been said before but I wouldn't know.

Protocol_b wrote:Many KVR members prefer posting to reading. This may have been said before but I wouldn't know.
l believe that you're the first, Protocol-b (it's always a good idea to comment on a post with another post - fact-checking is not required).

All KVR members are just failed musicians and producers, otherwise they wouldn't be hanging here.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

There are far fewer electronic musicians who are women - this is because they're smarter, and see the futility of it - and often remind their electronic musician boyfriends and husbands the same.
Last edited by goldenanalog on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Everyone knows that all guitar strings are the same and made in the same factory. Arguments to the contrary are from people that think that aliens are not real.

All music software should only be compatible with Logic X, even on PC. Routing MIDI is for infants and the musically illiterate.

Dave Smith and Tom Oberheim are the same person.

Cakewalk users are just reformed Frooty Loops users. Cubase users are just ProTools users without any money. Reaper users are in denial; and Magix was started by two guys in a garage in Germany.

starflakeprj wrote:All KVR members are just failed musicians and producers, otherwise they wouldn't be hanging here.
To put it another way: all failed musicians and producers eventually find their way to KVR - and then generously share their wealth of knowledge and experience with the collective.

Pro Tools is the best DAW for Hip Hop production.

If you're a world-famous celebrity/musician, it's perfectly OK to make a YouTube video proudly displaying the fact that you use or*cked software - everybody knows that you gladly would have paid for it - if you weren't so busy being a genius -

goldenanalog wrote:If you're a world-famous celebrity/musician, it's perfectly OK to make a YouTube video proudly displaying the fact that you use or*cked software - everybody knows that you gladly would have paid for it - if you weren't so busy being a genius -
It isn't trolling if it's true? :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

starflakeprj wrote:It isn't trolling if it's true? :)
I guess that depends on one's perspective:

One world-famous celebrity/musician's reality might seem to the millions of the rest of us as bat-sh*t f*cking delusional -

Congratulations! :clap:

You *finally* found the thread where all your posts belong -

Joe Walsh for President.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”