⸎⡧⡼⣻⣟⡷⢯⡵⢶⢶⠳.⣀⠿ ᗰᑌᑎ ᗰᎢᔑᎻᗋᗰᔑ 2 ⠳⡭⡺⡺⡧⡼⣻⡷⡧⡼⣻⣟⡷⸎ - GO!!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some really great patches among these sets so far. Loving the sounds, but...some of your patches really try hard to let the smoke out of my poor old CPU!! Time for an upgrade I guess (:>\

Yhiiiiaaaa :hyper:
Thank you all !! I'm super duper happy that you love this! :hug:

lentferj - I'm trying always to put unique modulation target, it just gives to the sound more than just color, it gives him character, glad that you love it.龴ↀꀾↀ龴

ho66it - I truly understand you, when computer eat your cpu it is :evil: , 2 years ago I bought a new computer and it changed my workflow like magic, every thing going so smooth now, it is worth every penny.

These days you can buy a really fast computer in "fair" price, customize it for your needs, of course, if you are dealing with graphic this is a completely different story [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅3̲̅0̲̅0̲̅0̲̅)̲̅$̲̅].

My friends, I would love to know which sound or package capture your mind so far.

p.s - You can right what ever you want hi hi...

Thanks again!
╱╱╲╲╱╱╲╲╱╱╲╲╱╱╲
▕╱╲▏▕╲╱▏▕╱╲▏▕╲╱▏
╲╲╱╱╲╲╱╱╲╲╱╱╲╲╱
╱▏▕╱╲▏▕╲╱▏▕╱╲▏▕
╱╱╲╲╱╱╲╲╱╱╲╲╱╱╲
▕╱╲▏▕╲╱▏▕╱╲▏▕╲╱▏
╲╲╱╱╲╲╱╱╲╲╱╱╲╲╱
╱▏▕╱╲▏▕╲╱▏▕╱╲▏▕
Stay tuned

Hello Alon,

On a whim I decided to check this creative thread and glad I did. I just wish to say thanks for these -inspiring- patches. The various control and routing options you've provided make it easy for leads, keys and pads to morph into the multiple sections of one track. I am finding Analogish and Leads packs to be most inspiring for me at the moment. Thanks again.

kyhin,
Thank you for the lead patches! I always preferred my favorites with chorus and delay effects on (I often tweaked the effect settings too). Some of the patches I liked better with 2 stacks (they sound fatter) instead of 1. :)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

snigelx - - - - ̟̟̟̟̟̟̟̇̇̇̇̇̇̇ ̟̟̟̟̟̟̇̇̇̇̇̇ ̟̟̟̟̟̇̇̇̇̇ ̟̟̟̟̇̇̇̇ ̟̟̟̇̇̇ ̟̟̇̇ ̟̇ Thank you very much ! I'm glad you like it :D ̟̇ ̟̟̇̇ ̟̟̟̇̇̇ ̟̟̟̟̇̇̇̇ ̟̟̟̟̟̇̇̇̇̇ ̟̟̟̟̟̟̇̇̇̇̇̇ ̟̟̟̟̟̟̟̇̇̇̇̇̇̇

aaron aardvark - - - - - - - ̟̟̟̟̟̟̟̇̇̇̇̇̇̇ ̟̟̟̟̟̟̇̇̇̇̇̇ ̟̟̟̟̟̇̇̇̇̇ ̟̟̟̟̇̇̇̇ ̟̟̟̇̇̇ ̟̟̇̇ ̟̇ It’s my pleasure ̟̇ ̟̟̇̇ ̟̟̟̇̇̇ ̟̟̟̟̇̇̇̇ ̟̟̟̟̟̇̇̇̇̇ ̟̟̟̟̟̟̇̇̇̇̇̇ ̟̟̟̟̟̟̟̇̇̇̇̇̇̇

nice patches, thank you kyhon

i wish i had computer keys with AT and pressure, hmm---...whatever
btw, what keyboard do you use?

Yeah this is great stuff indeed. Thanks again!

fforet - Thank you , enjoy :)

novation SL MkII 61

Beamboom - ꉧ :tu:

Ace patches......really good sounds......thanks.
More please :tu:
Music is the best

kyhon wrote: My friends, I would love to know which sound or package capture your mind so far.
I was away from computers for a few days so sorry about the delay - but you most definitley deserve an answer:

As for patchsets, I would rank them (by my personal taste and usefulness for the stuff I do - not by skill) in this order: 3,2,1,4... on the other hand I have spent most time playing around with #1 for some reason.. ;) ... technically I am totally flattened out by #1 and you can definitley spend hours just on the sounds in there. But for me they are rather a "wow... you can actually do that?", then something I can (easily) put into my work. But when I am talking about ranking, that's like A+++ to A++++++ :)

When it comes to single presets, there are too many to name, but I just can't get over #4 - Segula with modwheel all up and pitch wheel all right.... you got me on that one....

zappadave - Thank you dude ! don't worry, there will be plenty sounds ⸎ :wink:

lentferj - WOW, your comment made my day, i'm super happy that you love the patches and spending some time to hear them :tu: , thanks for the info ++

You shouldn't be sorry my friend, the fact that you thought to write something that's very kind of you, I appreciate it! :hug:

I see that you have fun with 1# (experimental), so next Packages is all about weirdness and unique structure sounds '̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋ '̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋'̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ '̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ (and more).

By the way, Soon will be the hardcore stuff ༼இɷஇ༽

Peace 

fascinating: all in all, this is actually an impressive collection of extremely expressive presets, most of them being multi-facetted jewels that could use a 3D joystick for full control; I wonder what kind of gems will be revealed in the last 3 categories to come, especially the enigmatic mutant farm

rockbottom, you are rock, thanks for the kind words :hug: ! ͼ(ᚙ皿ᚙ)ͽ

                                                            ▄▀█▀█▀▄
                                                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                                ░░░░░
                                                                ░░░░░
                                                                ░░░░░

Effect pack contain bloopers, water, spikes etc...

Mutant Farm and Voices is an "animals" and "human" sounds.

Broken Rhythm pack character is totally hardcore rhythmic attitude and psychedelic temperament ᚜᚜᚛᚛

kyhon wrote:Effect pack contain bloopers, water, spikes etc...

Mutant Farm and Voices is an "animals" and "human" sounds.

Broken Rhythm pack character is totally hardcore rhythmic attitude and psychedelic temperament
Right up my alley... :tu:

                                                                        
                                                                      :tu:                          
                                                          █̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿█̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿█̿̿̿̿̿̿̿█̿̿̿̿̿̿█̿̿̿̿̿█̿̿̿̿█̿̿̿█̿̿█̿█͇█͇͇█͇͇͇█͇͇͇͇█͇͇͇͇͇█͇͇͇͇͇͇█͇͇͇͇͇͇͇█͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇█͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇█

Return to “u-he”