NI Komplete 11 announced

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What ?
Why do you keep following me around forums and continually just stating i was banned from the Maschine forum ?
Duh

Playing around with Symphony Series Essentials, it surpased my expectations.

And i really like Native Access alot more then Service Center
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I pulled the trigger on K11. :D
getting the boxed version probably early next week.

I understand a $25 E-Voucher is include even if bought from a retailer.
Question:
The REPLIKA XT upgrade runs $49. I assume that the REPLIKA in K11 counts for an update. So can I use the $25 E-Voucher here and pay only $24 for the REPLIKA XT?

Is there another low priced alternative I should consider?

Is there an expiration date on the E-Voucher?

deastman wrote:Oh, I should also say that the Tim Exile instruments have all been a huge disappointment so far. I don't see those as a selling point at all. In fact, they should pay us to take them! No offense to Tim... I'm sure they work great in the context of his own music, but I think that's where their usefulness begins and ends.
I agree. The only thing that I look to his instruments for are interesting bits that can be ripped out and used in my own instruments. I'm sure though, that my instruments aren't really any more useful to someone else than Tim's are. That's where the power of Reaktor lies, you can create an environment that works like you want to work.

carrieres wrote:I am a k9 owner and i am excited to put my hands on K11, there is 16 new products and a big update ( Reaktor 6 ) !
how can you be disappointed ?

update : added 3 pianos and suppressed razor
Some of us purchased the R6 upgrade separately. I did and I don't regret it one bit, Reaktor is killer for me. But it takes some of the wind out of the sails for K11. If Kontakt 6 had been ready it would probably be a different story. Una Corda looks useful, but the other sutff isn't really anything that I prefer over what I already have.

I don't know, I doubt that I'll get it. At some point you realize how you actually use the gear you have versus how you imagine that you use the gear that you'll have and I'm not seeing much that is compelling to me.

I listen to the audio demos of Form and I'm not really that surprised. I get sounds like that now out of existing Reaktor ensembles. I guess it might have a really easy to use workflow but I would really want to see some video demos to be convinced that it's actually novel for me in some way.

Kalamata Kid wrote:I pulled the trigger on K11. :D

Question:
The REPLIKA XT upgrade runs $49. I assume that the REPLIKA in K11 counts for an update. So can I use the $25 E-Voucher here and pay only $24 for the REPLIKA XT?

Unfortunately, E-Vouchers cannot be used for upgrades. You used to be able to use them for upgrades, but they've changed their policy. :mad:
Blue Phase Music

Video on Form. Looks really interesting!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEk_6pWzkKY

Blue Phase Music wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:I pulled the trigger on K11. :D

Question:

Unfortunately, E-Vouchers cannot be used for upgrades. You used to be able to use them for upgrades, but they've changed their policy. :mad:
Thanks for the prompt reply.
Disappointed. Oh well, such is life.
What is there to buy for $50 or less so that I can use the $25 E-Voucher.
Perhaps ignore the E-Vouchers and just wait for Black Friday or a Sale.

cb8rwh wrote:Video on Form. Looks really interesting!
indeed...

:clap:

Krakatau wrote:
indeed...

:clap:
Yeah, actually, that is great workflow. After watching the Una Corda video, I don't know, color me tempted.

A bit of a boring update - nothing really stands out, but I need up-to-date installers, so I'll probably bite the bullet and upgrade.
It's still listed as Coming Soon on the NI site - but it has been released right?

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

DrGonzo wrote:A bit of a boring update - nothing really stands out, but I need up-to-date installers, so I'll probably bite the bullet and upgrade.
It's still listed as Coming Soon on the NI site - but it has been released right?

/C
Today's the official release date - expecting mine later today in the mail :tu: :hyper:

hogberto wrote:
DrGonzo wrote:A bit of a boring update - nothing really stands out, but I need up-to-date installers, so I'll probably bite the bullet and upgrade.

/C
Today's the official release date - expecting mine later today in the mail :tu: :hyper:
Very cool - thanks!

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Warmy approves :tu:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Return to “Instruments”