Automate time line, MIDI controller

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, i have a set up im controlling, and i would like to automate sections of a timeline. When im playing i cant keep clicking on the screen to move the time curser and loop size with a mouse, as u can see in this picture, there is no midi option to control the size of loop bar and position. I tried using bome midi mapper with little luck. Any other solutions to control stuff that isnt midi selected?

thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Maybe those help you?:

ctrl+l loops a selection

ctrl+shift+f turns Follow mode on/off

you can set locators on the timeline and assign each one to a midi/key

can select the loop brace and click left/right by the current grid setting, or up/down to move by the current loop size (with ctrl it shortens/lengthens the loop)

Isn't that what clip mode is for? You can get certain clips to fire when you need them to? Essentially that is the heart and soul of Live and the Akai APC40 interface. Unless, I misunderstood what you're trying to do, are you trying to control looping dynamics while in Arrangement view/mode? Also, I think there is another forum where you should be asking this.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Return to “Instruments”