NanoKontrol

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does the NanoKontrol by Korg work with MuLab? I'm connected in windows to the controller as a bluetooth device, but when I go to midi preferences in Mulab7, the controller doesn't appear as an option.

Also, when I use the midi learn function in Mubab to assign sliders and controllers from nanoKontrol (when it's hardwired via USB) I can only control the mixer strip that selected. How do I macro control all of the mixer strips that I assign respectively to knobs, sliders and the transport controls in nanoKontrol - regardless of which mixer strip is selected?

Thanks

Add the mappings from Project > Edit Project MIDI Input Controller Map. You can't do it from the specific controls. Nor sure why this is.
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

Thank you

Any advice on connecting via bluetooth? Again, I see being connected to the device on my windows "Add a bluetooth device", but it does not appear as a controller option in MuLab when connected via bluetooth. Only when it's hardwired does it work.

Thanks

MuLab connects to any of the available MIDI devices on your system as long as they're registered as a MIDI device to the system. It doesn't matter whether the device is connected via legacy MIDI cable, USB, Bluetooth, anything. As long as it's a formal MIDI device to the system, MuLab can connect to it. It a device does not appear as an option in MuLab's MIDI Setup, then it's not yet a formal MIDI device to the system.

Deleted
Each DAW has a different sound.

Return to “MUTOOLS”