Dasheesh wrote:Blofeld?
Look at the partial numbers :lol:
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

PPG?
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

Good to see you're back, Bulent !

This looks awesome. I'm guessing you'll be able to import your own waves and convert them to wavetables and build your own wavetables from single cycles. Things are looking great so far. I'm excited for Synthmaster one and I'm really excited for SM3.0

Chandlerhimself wrote:This looks awesome. I'm guessing you'll be able to import your own waves and convert them to wavetables and build your own wavetables from single cycles. Things are looking great so far. I'm excited for Synthmaster one and I'm really excited for SM3.0
Yes you'll be able to do all of those and also create interesting "morphs" between 2 waveforms :wink:
Morph Wavetable.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio

That sounds amazing. I'm really excited for this. I hope it is released soon.

Looks like Synthmaster 2.8.5 is now available on their users page. Will give it a spin later today.
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzYInT ... 53N-Rs3c-g
Instagram - billgdegillio

Ooooh, that IS exciting. More tools for shaping my own waves has always been the top of my 'if only' list with synthmaster (along with a non-resonant per-oscillator low-pass or smoothing filter as an alternative to the current tone control)

Bill D wrote:Looks like Synthmaster 2.8.5 is now available on their users page. Will give it a spin later today.

Funny I'm running 2.8.4 but it tells me I have the most up to date version. :hihi:

Dasheesh wrote:
Bill D wrote:Looks like Synthmaster 2.8.5 is now available on their users page. Will give it a spin later today.

Funny I'm running 2.8.4 but it tells me I have the most up to date version. :hihi:
The same here... Seems like the synth can't "call home" correctly.
Fernando (FMR)

the morph type is interesting, can wait for the update
thanks in advance!

So I updated to 2.8.5, and now it seams the search function in the browser no longer work.

Plus after you load a couple of online presets, and then back to local presets, it takes significantly longer to load presets (about 3 seconds vs 0.5s before).

lolilol1975 wrote:So I updated to 2.8.5, and now it seams the search function in the browser no longer work.
I'll be looking into this asap.
Works at KV331 Audio

Does anyone know how to clear a mod with one or two clicks?

In Serum, you can clear a mod by right clicking the param, and the context menu has the "clear all" option.

Thanks

Return to “Instruments”