PsyGen, PsyBox and Ambitron from M-RGT?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ambitron psyBOX psyGEN

Ok, it's not FLStudio but just want to report that in Reaper 64-bit on Windows 10 PsyGen (bridged by Reaper) is working correctly.

Numanoid wrote:I got a problem with PsyGen in FL Studio 12.2

I get no sound out of it in either 32 bit or 64 bit version (of the DAW)

I didn't have this problem in FL Studio 11, but that is on Windows 7

Now I try to load it up in FL Studio 12 using Windows 10, and ASIO4ALL v2

I haven't got this problem with other plugs, and another SynthEdit creation like DreamScape is working
Not sure exactly why this is happening. Are the .wav files in the same directory as the psyGen .dll? Can you see the .wav files loaded in psyGen? You should be able to play just the soundfile from psyGen if it can see and load them.

as somebody who is very ethical. this whole oh, we can't share that plugin cause it was payware once when the developer has clearly been awol for a long time is well, get the f out here! really, such a stupid annoying thing.
what ever!

10 years later, when windows 20 comes out, and 20 percent or more of the kvr users are deceased, "sorry, this is not a free plugin, so i can't share the installer or the serial, but there are many great free plugins that you can use"

no words really. idiocy :idiot:

Bobbotov wrote:Not sure exactly why this is happening. Are the .wav files in the same directory as the psyGen .dll? Can you see the .wav files loaded in psyGen? You should be able to play just the soundfile from psyGen if it can see and load them.
+1

It was a folder problem, needed to direct the plug to the right folder when moving it to a different computer

Glad I got it working again, for a moment I was afraid I had lost it :phew:

no way to have at least the demos?
i think it is a real shame to lose a similar plug.
surfed the net, no result.
maybe bobbotov... ehm...? :D

rerere wrote:no way to have at least the demos?
This.

Why M-RGT subforum was deleted ? It would can be drop to "old" instead. Nonetheless it history kvr, and it's always can be interesting to read imo.

Numanoid wrote:
T-CM11 wrote:if Boris has "vanished" (trying not to be found) or is just "incommunicado".
Well, if that is the case then he should not be in the game of plugin development (at least not payware).

When buying a product, it is important to know that you can depend on the dev to offer support (if needed) for example.

Just going of the radar for convenience, isn't a good sales ploy.

If the guy should show up again like Prodyon, then I don't know if I would buy more from him.
I'm with you on that 100%. Been burned TOO many times.

rerere wrote:no way to have at least the demos?
i think it is a real shame to lose a similar plug.
surfed the net, no result.
maybe bobbotov... ehm...? :D
had an issue....backed up Ambitron on a thumbdrive, forgot to drop the .dll file in the folder, but had everything else, including the SN#. My hard drive failed and bought a new computer. Went to install Ambirton, to realize I didn't get the .dll file backed up. E-mailed bobbotov..and...um, well, don't want to get into detail, but I ended up so frustrated I told him forget it....

If M-RGT ( or is it Boris ) get's back in the game, I will not purchase anything he releases...no matter how good it is.

c_voltage wrote:Why M-RGT subforum was deleted ? It would can be drop to "old" instead. Nonetheless it history kvr, and it's always can be interesting to read imo.
from 2013-09-26, before they went missing:

http://web.archive.org/web/201309261717 ... .php?f=194

Pytchblend wrote:
c_voltage wrote:Why M-RGT subforum was deleted ? It would can be drop to "old" instead. Nonetheless it history kvr, and it's always can be interesting to read imo.
excited to find this from 2013-09-26, before they went missing:

http://web.archive.org/web/201309261717 ... .php?f=194
But nope. "Page cannot be displayed due to robots.txt." http://www.kvraudio.com/robots.txt

AstralExistence wrote:as somebody who is very ethical. this whole oh, we can't share that plugin cause it was payware once when the developer has clearly been awol for a long time is well, get the f out here! really, such a stupid annoying thing.
what ever!

10 years later, when windows 20 comes out, and 20 percent or more of the kvr users are deceased, "sorry, this is not a free plugin, so i can't share the installer or the serial, but there are many great free plugins that you can use"

Ethics are like a hat, you can take it off when convenient.
Why not go buy something from a dev, or the kvr marketplace,
where someone besides your ethical self will also benefit?

glokraw wrote:
AstralExistence wrote:as somebody who is very ethical. this whole oh, we can't share that plugin cause it was payware once when the developer has clearly been awol for a long time is well, get the f out here! really, such a stupid annoying thing.
what ever!

Ethics are like a hat, you can take it off when convenient.
Why not go buy something from a dev, or the kvr marketplace,
where someone besides your ethical self will also benefit?
Does selling-on the suite as second-hand with a serial etc (on the Marketplace) still tick all the ethical boxes? Is it ok to 'gift' your suite to me - as long as as you delete your copy?

Blue Wind Project wrote:If M-RGT ( or is it Boris ) get's back in the game, I will not purchase anything he releases...no matter how good it is.
I some time communicated with Boris before, and think that something bad has happened, so he is unable to answer (ie phisically).

what ever!

There is such a thing as intellectual property (though probably it odd to talk about it from my side, but nonetheless). And the pleasure from owning of something rare, is not new in all that is associated with the art. (for it sometimes even pay money).
And honestly to say, I'm glad that so far there is such magical things in the software (even if it do not needed for anyone).
Last edited by c_voltage on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

c_voltage wrote:There is such a thing as intellectual property
And there are such things as replacement products

Take as an example the ReKombinator for Kontakt owners, will go along way replacing PsyGen:
https://www.kontakthub.com/product/rekombinator/

Return to “Instruments”