Looking for MP3 to WAV converter for Windows (details inside)

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok, I'm lazy and not all of my software imports MP3s. So yes, I can do this already, it's not hard, but, what I want is for it to be super easy.

Is there a product for Win 7 that allows you to right click an MP3 in explorer and choose "Render to WAV" ?

Not explorer integrated, but foobar2000 makes it fast to convert files, in four clicks. Plus you can convert a whole playlist.

I also use Foobar2000 for this (and all my music playback). It's a super lightweight player.

I just double click my mp3 to open it in Foobar, right click it in Foobar's playlist and select convert, hit wav and OK. Done. Your converted file appears in the same folder as the original by default (although this is customisable). Same process if you want to convert multiple files at once. Same process for converting just about any format into just about any other format. Flac/wav/ogg...

A few more seconds of time and clicks than you're looking for, but maybe something to use in the meantime.
Last edited by cron on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

+1 for foobar2000. It makes stuff like this easy, also with lots of files.

Ok, well, that's not exactly what I wanted, but it sounds faster than anything that I have.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”