Heads up! Psychic Modulation Construct free today!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Construct

fluffy_little_something wrote:That whole Black Friday crap is getting out of hand. Makes me wonder why I paid 40 bucks for Construct, thanks for the slap in my face, PM :clap:
C'mon man. Swings and roundabouts. Are you telling me that you have not installed BF, or xmas, freebies, that many others have had to pay full price for?

This is an act of generosity on the developers part, not a slap in your face :shrug:

fluffy_little_something wrote:That whole Black Friday crap is getting out of hand. Makes me wonder why I paid 40 bucks for Construct, thanks for the slap in my face, PM :clap:
You win some and you lose some. That is how the plugin game works.

I paid for WusikStation v8, then they gave it away free with an E-mail newsletter sub earlier this week.

You gotta live and let live. What you can hope for is that as more users getting access to a plug is that it becomes more interesting for the dev to update it, or for users to bring out soundsets for it.
Last edited by Numanoid on Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aryaroman wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:
Booo. Stop that now ... :tantrum: :P
I understand why he's angry. I would be. :?

While sales and giveaways are nice, the problem is, they can easily make customers who've paid full price feel cheated.
I suppose if you're small minded enough you might get upset at someone else getting for free what you paid $34 for 3 years ago. Me, I bought Construct in 2015, and couldn't care less if its free now. It happens all the time, especially with 32bit only SE products.

In North Korea, this plugin would still cost $39. ;)

brainzistor wrote: ...64bit is so digital, long live analogue 32bit :D
Yes, you can definitely hear (and feel!) the warmth of those 32bits!

Thanks Psychic Modulation for this freeb!

I like the layout and the flexibilities it has.
Fun to use :)
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

This is a SynthEdit, Win only plug right ?

Weird that the file seem to be compressed using OSX ? Why is there a _MACOSX folder in the unpacked zip file :?

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
C'mon man. Swings and roundabouts. Are you telling me that you have not installed BF, or xmas, freebies, that many others have had to pay full price for?

This is an act of generosity on the developers part, not a slap in your face :shrug:
Not a single one, I have come to ignore free stuff altogether.

thecontrolcentre wrote:I suppose if you're small minded enough you might get upset at someone else getting for free what you paid $34 for 3 years ago. Me, I bought Construct in 2015, and couldn't care less if its free now. It happens all the time, especially with 32bit only SE products.
I am neither small-minded, nor upset at anyone else getting it for free. The only consequence is that I will never buy anything from PM again...

fluffy_little_something wrote:Not a single one, I have come to ignore free stuff altogether.
Why do that? :?

Numanoid wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:Not a single one, I have come to ignore free stuff altogether.
Why do that? :?
I want to use good stuff, and when something is good, I expect it to cost something. Even if it is a bargain like Klanghelm or ToneBoosters stuff, I want to pay something for it.

fluffy_little_something wrote:when something is good, I expect it to cost something. Even if it is a bargain like Klanghelm or ToneBoosters stuff, I want to pay something for it.
Huh ? :?

We all know the best things in life are free :wink:

Yeah, abstract things like happiness, but not products.

Oh noooo :cry:

I was late.

fluffy_little_something wrote:Yeah, abstract things like happiness, but not products.
Construct is a product, it was/is free, it is awesome. You're being weird,,,holding on to principals without any reason :clap:

Return to “Instruments”