I will not consider Bitwig because...

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

chk071 wrote::lol:

You're not supposed to do satanic death metal with ZynAddSubFx either, i heard. :P
I wouldn't know. I refuse to use it because I don't like the name.
:ud:
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

The only thing I hate about bitwig is that the threads are not cat pics 2 out of 3 postings anymore.

chk071 wrote:Bitwig always sounded like a beer name to me BTW (in germany, we have Bitburger Pilsener). Not even sure what it means really.
I'm drinkin German beer right now, but dunkel...even though it's only been two months it was literally a lifetime ago the last time I had one :ud:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

I just got dumber reading the op
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote:I just got dumber reading the op
You know how to fix that, I can't do it. Want to bad.

incubus wrote:
ATS wrote:I just got dumber reading the op
You know how to fix that, I can't do it. Want to bad.

nope it's too late, can't be fixed....
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

whyterabbyt wrote:... Devine Machines (Steve Duda's company before XFER)...
Wait, what? Wow I had no idea that was the case. I just assumed Serum was his debut large scale product (if an unusually accomplished one for a first effort). I'd forgotten all about the Devine Machine plugs. IIRC I tried the demos well over 10 years ago while in search of that ever elusive IDM Talent Machine.

cron wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:... Devine Machines (Steve Duda's company before XFER)...
Wait, what? Wow I had no idea that was the case. I just assumed Serum was his debut large scale product (if an unusually accomplished one for a first effort). I'd forgotten all about the Devine Machine plugs. IIRC I tried the demos well over 10 years ago while in search of that ever elusive IDM Talent Machine.
Yup. Dont forget his association with FXpansion too (a lot of design input on BFD and Guru AFAIR).
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I wonder if this is just a pronunciation issue. Bit-Wig looks the obvious way to say it, but perhaps it refers to a tiny piece of a branch that will happily go two ways, so Bi-Twig. Would that make it more acceptable to the OP?
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

It should be a name with pathos and gravitas or no-one will buy it. Something classy like Fister Roboto.

jabe wrote:I wonder if this is just a pronunciation issue. Bit-Wig looks the obvious way to say it, but perhaps it refers to a tiny piece of a branch that will happily go two ways, so Bi-Twig. Would that make it more acceptable to the OP?
:hihi:

Then I have to know how to pronounce:

"Ich bin ein Berliner"

trampofnine wrote:Then I have to know how to pronounce:

"Ich bin ein Berliner"
itch-by-nine-bear-liner
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Without Satan christianity instantly would cease to exist. They need Satan as no other.
I never make mistakes; I just blame others.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”