Is there ever no Synthmaster sale?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

They just had a 50% off black friday sale, now they have another 35-50% off sale, not to mention the 5% off when you subscribe to their newsletter, and the 10% off on top, when you demo Synthmaster. :D Looks like they have the complete opposite strategy to the companies which never do a sale on their products. Bulent talked about 20k sold copies until now. What do you think, a strategy which works out?

I have rarely seen Synthmaster not on sale.

But hey, whatever works. It's certainly the best $60 you'll ever spend (what it usually goes for)

Yeah, definitely the best bang for the buck around, if you happen to like the sound. I just wonder if that may be the reasons why support seems so (according to some users here) unresponsive. If you have a lot of customers, you have to handle a lot of support requests too.

chk071 wrote:Yeah, definitely the best bang for the buck around, if you happen to like the sound. I just wonder if that may be the reasons why support seems so (according to some users here) unresponsive. If you have a lot of customers, you have to handle a lot of support requests too.
Yeah, I'm sure they're swamped, especially with that stupid Windows bug with sounds not loading that they've never been able to fix.

So what, you're complaining because they have too many sales?

Hey they got my business, SM was the first plugin I ever bought. Over the course of a couple of years I ended up with the Everything Bundle. The UI isn't the best but it is a very versatile and great sounding synth and it is always the first synth I recommend to others.
~ good luck ~
~ re~member to do good in a spirit of love, unity, compassion, and kindness ~

chk071 wrote:They just had a 50% off black friday sale, now they have another 35-50% off sale, not to mention the 5% off when you subscribe to their newsletter, and the 10% off on top, when you demo Synthmaster. :D Looks like they have the complete opposite strategy to the companies which never do a sale on their products. Bulent talked about 20k sold copies until now. What do you think, a strategy which works out?
Well if you are complaining you are welcome to purchase the everything bundle at $379 :lol:

FYI: 1) we have a lot of licenses sold at full price 2) we have 3 seasonal sales per year.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

chk071 wrote: Looks like they have the complete opposite strategy to the companies which never do a sale on their products.
Have a look at Filter Forge. They have a constant discount running. It ranges from 10 (20?) to 80% depending on the day you visit their website. :D

That's by far the most unusual discount model I've come across.

elassi wrote:
chk071 wrote: Looks like they have the complete opposite strategy to the companies which never do a sale on their products.
Have a look at Filter Forge. They have a constant discount running. It ranges from 10 (20?) to 80% depending on the day you visit their website. :D

That's by far the most unusual discount model I've come across.
Wow! Must be the first time that Filter Forge was mentioned at KVR.
Great product. I have it and use it often.
Horrible Librarian.
Yes they have funny discounts.

Yeah, it's cool. The modular solution among filters. Reaktor of image manipulation, so to speak.

What's also smart is their beta handling. If you submit at least three confirmed bugs you'll receive a free copy (also for a number of top presets - chosen by the dev). This ensures serious bug hunting instead of having an army of beta testers who do it only for showing off ("Look Mom, I'm a beta tester!").

elassi wrote:Yeah, it's cool. The modular solution among filters. Reaktor of image manipulation, so to speak.

What's also smart is their beta handling. If you submit at least three confirmed bugs you'll receive a free copy (also for a number of top presets - chosen by the dev). This ensures serious bug hunting instead of having an army of beta testers who do it only for showing off ("Look Mom, I'm a beta tester!").
Did some crazy abstract art using FF.
Getting close to finishing 60 images.
When done I will return to music making.

Kinh wrote:So what, you're complaining because they have too many sales?
No complaints. Just stating the obvious. ;)

Return to “Instruments”