Audio Damage login?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone have any news on this? I'm having to rebuild my production PC and AD plugins are used in a lot of my project. Chris, I hope you are feeling better... If you are out there, please help!!!! I need downloads for the AD plugins. I have purchased all of them over the years...

Is he sick or something? I've bought Ronin yesterday but no serial came with the download and sent it him and e-mail but no response yet.
Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!

Not sure. Usually he's great and very responsive. I hope that he's ok. He's a major player in the early evolution of VST plugins.

really? well you know what. He did answer me saying that the plugin shouldn't ask for a serial and it does. On windows too cuz I have both platforms. I answered him back and sent him proof of purchase and he never answered back at all. SO I'm stuck with this useless installer and I already paid for it.

paradiddle wrote:really? well you know what. He did answer me saying that the plugin shouldn't ask for a serial and it does. On windows too cuz I have both platforms. I answered him back and sent him proof of purchase and he never answered back at all. SO I'm stuck with this useless installer and I already paid for it.
What installer do you ? What OS ? Do you try with legacy site (search the other audio damage thread ) ?

HI, no cuz I'm a new user. I just bought it yesterday. OS X El Capitan and Windows 7. I already tried the old site and i'm definitely not registered there. The installer is 1.62 dated from 2012.

I don't own any of his gear, but I would recommend everyone taking a deep breath. These kinds of things usually get straitened away unless they get bought by apple. As far as the company... his plugs were very reasonably priced and you knew you were buying into an indie when you bought in. He's been supporting these plugs for years, so you knew you were buying into high quality at a cheap price that had a punk rock attitude right from the get. He does things different and you knew it. I do agree this was handled poorly, but this guy didn't just show up yesterday. Give him a chance.

similar things happening for me too. Hope he's ok.

Seriously it ain't about the price. You also have to understand that this is my 1st experience with this vendor and I've bought a lot of plugins
and audio software. 100% of them deliver the goods right away, I haven't even got it. I have no idea what is going on with his situation. Hope everything gets well for him but I'm definitely not gonna wait a few weeks to get sorted out.

Good to have come across this...was about to buy Sequencer-1, nah thanks.
Long Live Stillson Hammer MK2!
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Dasheesh wrote:I don't own any of his gear, but I would recommend everyone taking a deep breath. These kinds of things usually get straitened away unless they get bought by apple. As far as the company... his plugs were very reasonably priced and you knew you were buying into an indie when you bought in. He's been supporting these plugs for years, so you knew you were buying into high quality at a cheap price that had a punk rock attitude right from the get. He does things different and you knew it. I do agree this was handled poorly, but this guy didn't just show up yesterday. Give him a chance.
Well said! :)

I got this response just now FYI:

"We are currently in the process of making a legacy site for all the old accounts. In the meantime, you can access the original site to back up your products using the IP address. It is here:

http://67.18.246.163

Be sure to download and archive all your installers, as we’ll be moving things about for a couple months.

Chris Randall
Audio Damage, Inc.
http://www.audiodamage.com"

Thanks Chris. With your post here I'm back in business with AD plugins. :)

Great and I've been refunded. Thank you!

thecontrolcentre wrote:
exmatproton wrote:
jethrobull wrote:This was posted on twitter on the 10th Nov
" Note that your account in the existing AD store does not copy across, so you'll need to make a new account "
and this...

" The new site is also missing bundles, but otherwise is working, so if you'd like to purchase, you can do so there "
huh?? Why didn't they e-mail their customers? I don't do twitter....pffff
Because they don't give a f**k about their customers mainly. My account got screwed up last time they updated their site, over 4 years ago. I have emailed them about it several times, but nothing has ever been fixed. I own most of their stuff. Worst customer service ever. :x
This.

Return to “Instruments”