Hyakken is the HY dev !

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

mellotronaut wrote:Hi Tadashi,

i'm interested in some of your mfl stuff. would you sell discounted bundles too?
Hello,
Sorry there is no bundle offer for my m4l stuff.

Lesha wrote:Thank you Tadashi, but ping pong mode doesn't sound right. And the dry level is quieter than it should be, is that the demo mode protection?
Sorry, you were right.
In commercial version, dry volume setting is incorrect.
I will fix this soon.

Hello,

I just released HY-Filter2 and Hy-Delay2 v1.25.

http://hyakken.moo.jp/WordPress/hy-filt ... -v1-25vst/

HY-Filter and HY-Reso are included in free/commercial version of HY-Filter2.
So these 2 are now discontinued.

And next update HY-Delay2 will have new interface design like below.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/cmbpds689 ... erface.png

Please check it.

Thank you,
Tadashi

The knobs look great, really awesome, but the buttons are definitely a step backwards. There's no real need to force the fake 3D look on buttons, and the way it's implemented in that image is very dated and tacky. Text colour on the buttons also has too little contrast, giving the whole GUI a misty appearance.

It's like the knobs and buttons are from different plugins :shrug:

Looks like another super feature packed winner Tadashi! I went ahead and bought it, no need to demo. Thanks for the generous discount for HyDelay 2 users. Quality and quantity in mass doses---

.jon wrote:The knobs look great, really awesome, but the buttons are definitely a step backwards. There's no real need to force the fake 3D look on buttons, and the way it's implemented in that image is very dated and tacky. Text colour on the buttons also has too little contrast, giving the whole GUI a misty appearance.

I will rethink about button stuff.
I made lots of gui elements, so I just wanted to try them.
Jonathan Shepherd wrote:Looks like another super feature packed winner Tadashi! I went ahead and bought it, no need to demo. Thanks for the generous discount for HyDelay 2 users. Quality and quantity in mass doses---
Thank you.

thank you for the free versions :)
good job!

hyakken wrote:
.jon wrote:The knobs look great, really awesome, but the buttons are definitely a step backwards. There's no real need to force the fake 3D look on buttons, and the way it's implemented in that image is very dated and tacky. Text colour on the buttons also has too little contrast, giving the whole GUI a misty appearance.

I have to agree, IMHO I would think that if you added only the knobs to the original design it would look great. The clear non 3D design is something I have come to appreciate very much, it's easy to look at and specially easy and fast to navigate.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to try the new update and the filter. Seems very enjoyable, and thank you very much for the offer for HY-Delay2 customers, I can't tell you how much that is appreciated.

All the Best

I like that interface. It might benefit from some refinements, but overall i find it very clean, well laid-out, with a nice balance between flat vector graphics and light 3d touch here and there.

By the way, I am wondering if there are any kind of "filter flavor" (like "Moog sounding" -deep with slight overdrive-, "MS20" -a bit more rawer and thinner-, "rolandish", etc) ?
Is there any included overdrive or distorsion ?

Also, can the LFO go up to the audio rate ?

Hello,

Thanks for the new free filter ! really nice one :)
tried it. If I'm correct Multi filter and Reso Filter should be free. I used the multi filter mode during 15m on a loop sample and I noticed occasionally fades out ... (64 bits version on windows 7 + ableton)

akira2 wrote:Hello,

Thanks for the new free filter ! really nice one :)
tried it. If I'm correct Multi filter and Reso Filter should be free. I used the multi filter mode during 15m on a loop sample and I noticed occasionally fades out ... (64 bits version on windows 7 + ableton)
Make sure you have the FREE version "HY-Filter2_free" and not the regular DEMO version...

Thanks ! my mistake

Kr3eM wrote:
hyakken wrote:

I have to agree, IMHO I would think that if you added only the knobs to the original design it would look great. The clear non 3D design is something I have come to appreciate very much, it's easy to look at and specially easy and fast to navigate.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to try the new update and the filter. Seems very enjoyable, and thank you very much for the offer for HY-Delay2 customers, I can't tell you how much that is appreciated.

All the Best
I changed button stuff like below.
I have made many kind of 3d buttons, so it's a bit disappointing.
But it looks like simple flat button is better than my 3d buttons.
I will make new gui design in this way(3d knob and flat button).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by hyakken on Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

sinkmusic wrote:I like that interface. It might benefit from some refinements, but overall i find it very clean, well laid-out, with a nice balance between flat vector graphics and light 3d touch here and there.

By the way, I am wondering if there are any kind of "filter flavor" (like "Moog sounding" -deep with slight overdrive-, "MS20" -a bit more rawer and thinner-, "rolandish", etc) ?
Is there any included overdrive or distorsion ?

Also, can the LFO go up to the audio rate ?
Some of filter have nonlinear path.
And stereo filter mode has overdrive.
I used this book for making SVF.
I think it is based on Chamberlin design.
https://www.amazon.com/DAFX-Digital-Udo ... 0470665998

Maximum rate of LFO is 20Hz.
So it's not audio rate.
Last edited by hyakken on Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Numanoid wrote:The SamplePlayer looks like an alternative to TAL Sampler

any idea what happened to this one? it doesn't look like it's available any more. i see from his blog that it was updated to V2 with the new GUI, but that's not available either.

Return to “Effects”