Youlean Loudness Meter 2 - V2.5.2 - April 25, 2022 update

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Youlean Loudness Meter

THanks again Youlean, great plugin, great gui.
Mmm cannot figure out the offset parameter. I master at -16db, and Id like to read "0db" when it reaches that...

New version is up!

v1.0.3:
Fixed random resetting transport in Bitwig Studio.
Many fixes regarding transport.

geoslake wrote:THanks again Youlean, great plugin, great gui.
Mmm cannot figure out the offset parameter. I master at -16db, and Id like to read "0db" when it reaches that...
Thanks! I will add an option to offset relative scale in the future. For now offset just moves everything up or down

Thanks youlean for being dedicated to your loudness meter. The updated version does have a lot of fixes already.

I already gave you 5 stars for a vote because I love the plugin. Now seeing your dedication towards this project, I would have even voted 5 stars if I did not like the tool. :)

If anyone wants an amazing free loudness meter, it is worth checking out!

New version is up. Finally I have added small manual for better getting started. Also there is installer for Windows. It should work, so test it.

v1.0.4:
Added manual.
Fixed small bug when switching from auto to non auto in Time Code mode.
Fixed wrong integrated and loudness range measurements if play position has jumped in the playlist.

jhudstudio wrote:Thanks youlean for being dedicated to your loudness meter. The updated version does have a lot of fixes already.

I already gave you 5 stars for a vote because I love the plugin. Now seeing your dedication towards this project, I would have even voted 5 stars if I did not like the tool. :)

If anyone wants an amazing free loudness meter, it is worth checking out!
Thanks! :)

I'm also voting '5' for YLM. There are quite a few other plugs that are impressive – I'm giving a '4' to Spaceship Delay, for example. But YLM is a plug that's going to be a default on the master fader of every project from now on.

However, I'd really appreciate it if I could use YLM (Mac) in Twisted Wave and DSP-Quattro. They're both audio editors, not DAW:s, but I use them for mastering and CD building and would be well served by the 'at a glance' visual loudness feedback that YLM offers.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Spitfire31 wrote:I'm also voting '5' for YLM. There are quite a few other plugs that are impressive – I'm giving a '4' to Spaceship Delay, for example. But YLM is a plug that's going to be a default on the master fader of every project from now on.

However, I'd really appreciate it if I could use YLM (Mac) in Twisted Wave and DSP-Quattro. They're both audio editors, not DAW:s, but I use them for mastering and CD building and would be well served by the 'at a glance' visual loudness feedback that YLM offers.

/Joachim
Thanks. I am looking at these two. I will let you know if/when the fix comes for it.

Great plugin. Thanks! I mainly use Cubase which has a built-in loudness meter, not as spiffy as your plugin though. :) I also use Live and will use your plugin there.

First version of Audio Unit that doesn't crash my ableton! :)

Nice!

foo21345 wrote:Great plugin. Thanks! I mainly use Cubase which has a built-in loudness meter, not as spiffy as your plugin though. :) I also use Live and will use your plugin there.
Thanks!

waltercruz wrote:First version of Audio Unit that doesn't crash my ableton! :)

Nice!
Oh, great to here that! :D

I made this preview video so that you can see better what is going on before downloading the plugin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWlweTBHrvM

Very nice, I was testing when this first came out and I just rechecked this post again. The updated fixed a lot of bugs in FL and other Daws. Many thanks for such a great free plugin.

AudioBomb wrote:Very nice, I was testing when this first came out and I just rechecked this post again. The updated fixed a lot of bugs in FL and other Daws. Many thanks for such a great free plugin.
Thanks. I am working constantly to fix everything. If you have any problem just let me know! :D

Return to “Effects”