Softube Volume 1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For $250 I can update my tsar-1r to volume bundle. I am totally in love with modular and heartbeat. These together cost only $130 but my problem is I like the rest. I think I have similar comps from cakewalk and NI ultimate and the eq from grand channel is the Pulteq from waves. I also like the phaser and tube delay and the bigger version of tsar-1. Are there similar products, if I have waves h-reverb and h-delay. I also have Uvi relayer and uvi spark verb. For Tube delay and drawer 73 i find no alternative plugin.
What do you think is it overkill or shall I pay 120 more for 12 more plugins.
I really like tsar-1, FET comp, trident A and grand channel.

don't make me slap you

sacer wrote:For $250 I can update my tsar-1r to volume bundle. I am totally in love with modular and heartbeat. These together cost only $130 but my problem is I like the rest. I think I have similar comps from cakewalk and NI ultimate and the eq from grand channel is the Pulteq from waves. I also like the phaser and tube delay and the bigger version of tsar-1. Are there similar products, if I have waves h-reverb and h-delay. I also have Uvi relayer and uvi spark verb. For Tube delay and drawer 73 i find no alternative plugin.
What do you think is it overkill or shall I pay 120 more for 12 more plugins.
I really like tsar-1, FET comp, trident A and grand channel.

If I was going to buy that other stuff anyhow I would just go ahead and get the full bundle. A lot more bang for you buck in the long run.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

I'm expecting Volume 2 coming out early 2017. That means more bucks for plugs. OMG!

ATS wrote:
sacer wrote: shall I pay 120 more for 12 more plugins.

Works out to $10 per plugin. Does that make the decision easier for you?
S73 will make your music sound better too with the magic press of a few switches.

Return to “Effects”