Studio One 3.3.2 update is out.

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Studio One Professional

Well , Impact is still crap on my system, eats CPU hog still ........... other than that its a solid update .... I wonder if they'll fix that buggy impact ?

I'm trying to choose what DAW to buy and now all I can say Bitwig is the most stable for me.

Ableton has some visual lags on my system that makes it unusable.

Studio One 3 has some serious issues with CPU, every time my audio files caching, CPU meter becomes crazy and there is a lot of clicks and pops.

Never tried Cubase.

Does anyone know who to solve this annoying thing where studio one stops audio playback when it is minimized? Sometime I just want to hear without being distracted with whats going on in the daw and minimize for a listening session. Can't find a way to do this in studio one, quite annoying really :x
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

It continues playback here when minimized... maybe something with the used audio driver?

It's really driving me crazy.. okay, just checked, in the control panel setting in the audio settings I unchecked exclusive mode -- all is good now. Thanks for the tip :)
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

No problem, glad you sorted it out. :)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”