melody arpeggiator

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

And because it's so inspirational -- yet could be fractionally easier to use...

Random Steps Racked is just bibz1st's patch with the three event outputs plugged with Racks and them dumped straight to a single audio out. I re-arranged the front panel a bit because of this (and it might be too tall for people with unnaturally short screens, sorry). It's also pre-loaded with some sounds -- but, as you can see if you load it up, easy enough to tweak to your preferred configuration in no time.

For most fun, stick AndreasD's Phased Delay after it...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks pljones will give it a try when I get time

One thing should be mentioned, make sure your synth is velocity sensitive in all the right areas enough to get a better effect as the vel sense plays a big part depending on what the random settings have "decided"
The attached is just one synth but with the Rand Arp built in
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

pljones & bibz1st, these are both very interesting and inspiring. Thank you. I can't wait to take them apart and figure out how they work!

-d. vyd

d.vyd wrote:pljones & bibz1st, these are both very interesting and inspiring. Thank you. I can't wait to take them apart and figure out how they work!

-d. vyd
Ditto that ^^^ . Thank you. 8)
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Return to “MUTOOLS”