Best FX Bundles

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not all bundles exactly but I have bought what I want from each company so it's a bundle or sorts. None are complete but FabFilter is close. Modulation effects are more covered by d16 and Soundtoys.

Soundtoys
Softube
FabFilter
d16
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

I'm really digging the air FX bundle. It comes with the advance 49 keyboard.

I really like the Kilohearts toolbox bundle. I have most of the bundles listed above as well.
While they might not be considered in the same league with the likes of SoundToys (which I have),
I find their system pretty slick, fun and easy to be creative with. Also very high quality.
I use snap heap and multipass way more than the SoundToys actually. Even if mostly for
just playing around.

I only list the toolbox bundle, but I have every one of their plugins.

-Cheers

Of the ones I have the most use seems to be from (in no particular order):

Eventide Anthology X - from standards like eq's, compressors, flangers, and reverbs to the delightfully crazy Harmonizer plugs. Nice package. The recent sale was awesome.

Melda Productions Creative Bundle (like mentioned earlier, it just keeps on growing--more new plugs free over the 3 years of owning it than come in many bundles). Simple enough to get useful results immediately to complex geeked-out tweaking. The upcoming MTurboReverb is going to be a monster (I assume it is going to be a part of the Creative Bundle).

SoundToys 5 - something from this collection is almost always on a track. The delays/echoes are wonderful (Echoboy, Echoboy Jr., Primal Tap, Crystallizer).

I've never really liked Eventide stuff all that much, aside from the the H910 and H949.

The Ultra-Harmonizer and all their Factor pedals are wonky.

djmino02 wrote:I'm really digging the air FX bundle. It comes with the advance 49 keyboard.
Must admit that after buying the AIR bundle, I kinda looked at this and thought that it was a bit "bread and butter" and didn't add much to what I already owned. Messing about at the weekend with the DiffusorDelay and Saturation Filter and think I underestimated their usefulness - some really nice stuff in there.

1 : soundtoys
2 : Vengeance Sound Essential FX Bundle 1 & 2

Toneboosters make an excellent range of audio tools...

High quality essentials but not too many "effects"....

I have most of them and they are in the top shelf of my toolbox..

I also think that the Focusrite Red Suite is a very well coded EQ and compressor...

But we're all spoilt and we've got too many toys to play with these days :wink:
No auto tune...

I mostly use Melda free, mix and master bundles, and also the blue tube total bundle from Nomad Factory.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

shonky wrote:
djmino02 wrote:I'm really digging the air FX bundle. It comes with the advance 49 keyboard.
Must admit that after buying the AIR bundle, I kinda looked at this and thought that it was a bit "bread and butter" and didn't add much to what I already owned. Messing about at the weekend with the DiffusorDelay and Saturation Filter and think I underestimated their usefulness - some really nice stuff in there.
I like all their FX. They're very easy to use and effective.

Return to “Effects”