Five More Plugs for the Plug & Mix VIP Bundle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Haven't seen a thread about this & think it needs some love. I paid about $50 for the VIP bundle and am very happy with it. Time to download the newbies.

--

Plug & Mix has announced the launch of 5 new plug-ins to their collection that now counts 50 audio plug-ins. The new plug-ins are: Basspeg, Gatevador, S-Tractor, Pitch Me and Vibrator. All previous V.I.P. Bundle owners get these 5 new plug-ins for free.
The Plug & Mix "V.I.P. Bundle" (that now includes all 50 VIP series plug-ins) is a comprehensive collection of plug-ins from EQs, Compressors, Amp Sims, to Reverbs, Delays, Bit Crushers and more:

Basspeg - Bass Amp, built in parallel to the classic Ampeg SVT. It delivers deep lows and warmth to any Bass signal and is flexible with its parameters to easily contour and control your tone.

Gatevador - Allows you to easily and quickly control excess bleed and noise on your source material, and enhance and expand the good stuff. With minimal controls as per all P&M plug-in designs, you can gate and expand to your hearts content.

S-Tractor - De-esser; with just three parameters for quick and easy control of your vocal T's, P's, S's. Adjust the frequency, threshold and amount values to tame those harsh and nasal tones.

Pitch Me - A dual pitch shifter plug-in, developed with a nod to the formidable H910 units of old. Independently control left and right pitch values for added width and chorus effect to your vocals and guitars and synths, just like those artists from AC/DC to Zappa.

Vibrator - Like the Uni-Vibe, add movement to your mixes and instruments/sounds. Create spacial width effects and shimmer. Tuck the effect under your source with parallel mix control for added flavour to static, monophonic and dull sounds.

In addition, the Plug & Mix 'Chainer' has been upgraded to accommodate use of the five new plug-ins added to the V.I.P. Bundle. The P&M Chainer can be downloaded and used for free for those who have authorized P&M VIP series plug-ins.

Pricing and Availability
Plug & Mix offer lifetime upgrades for free, always. Those users who bought the initial offering of 20 plug-ins years ago, today have an additional 5 plug-ins in their 50 pieces bundle. All they need to do is download the latest installers and enjoy their new plug-ins.
The Plug & Mix VIP Bundle and individual plug-ins are distributed by Plugivery and are available from all reputable Pro Audio resellers, including the KVR Marketplace:
V.I.P. Bundle (50 plug-ins) Promo Price: $99 (MSRP $249) - $2 per plug-in.
Single Plug-ins Promo Price: $9.99 (MSRP $49).
Read more at http://www.plugandmix.com
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

The gift that keeps on giving....

BTW, lots of folks are reporting trouble getting 64-bit Basspeg to scan on their DAWs, me included.

http://forums.plugivery.com/?showtopic=142910

KeithAdv wrote:The gift that keeps on giving....

BTW, lots of folks are reporting trouble getting 64-bit Basspeg to scan on their DAWs, me included.

http://forums.plugivery.com/?showtopic=142910
Thanks for the link. I'm on a Mac so hopefully it'll be ok. Might wait until this current project is done to install. Either way, due to previous issues with the plugs (3.2?), I'm kind of "sandboxing" them by downloading them on my laptop and then copying over just the new plugs to my music computer.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

this is a v generous upgrade

i love the bundle as it's a can of ideas

i end up using at least one on every project

v impressed
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Woa, Cool ! Very generous of Plug and Mix......off to get mine now..... :hihi:

Ummm I'm going to have to ask everyone to get off the P&M site......364KB/sec download is too slow..... :P

Well crap I just read the link above about BassPeg crashing. Think I'll stop the download and wait for a fix. That's the one new plugin that really interests me the most.... :dog:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Ok since I'm a glutton for punishment I tried the new P&M bundle on this system. I did get Basspeg to scan in FL Studio 12.4.1 64 Bit but trying to load the plugin crashed FL. The other four new ones load just fine.

I'm going to try contacting the developer and see if I can help with testing a fix....... :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

New bass amp makes a crash on my machine ( win7 64bit, Sonar platinum)

Shame..

All fine on Apple Mac.

Hi everyone,

Ali here, marketing for Plugivery.

Thanks for contacting our support team recently and raising issue with regards to the new 5 P&M plug-ins and Chainer. Our developers have been made aware and have fixed the following issues. New builds are now available on our download site HERE

For AAX, please delete the InstalledAAXPlugIns file in the following paths to force Pro Tools to rescan at launch...

Mac: Users/<your name>/Library/Preferences/Avid/Pro Tools

PC: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\Pro Tools

--------------------

Fixed:

• [Mac] No new plug-ins available in Chainer.

• [Windows] Basspeg causes crashes in DAWs.

• Clarisonix and Distorted not validated as 64-bit AAX plug-ins.

Known Issues:

• [RTAS] Avid have depreciated support for the RTAS format however we will look to make the bundle available as many of you have requested if we can.

Note: Our support for this format may discontinue also in the near future as we usher those to update to Pro Tools 10.3.7 or above to stay compatible with moving and growing technologies as we expand.

Hope this helps, let us know if you're having any other issues!
Ali Zogheib
Marketing Assistant
http://www.DontCrack.com
The Ultimate Audio Software Store

Great news about the Basspeg fix ! I notice that the download still shows 3.3.0 (033000) which was the same version downloaded yesterday with the non-functioning Basspeg. Has the version of the .zip been updated and the number not updated or has the new version not yet been uploaded ? I'm downloading now to see but it's a 38 minute download.

Also should we download Chainer again as well ?

Thanks ! :)

EDIT: Ok I went and downloaded the whole package again and installed. The Basspeg plugin still crashes here which leads me to believe the download package has not been updated. Can't you just provide the updated Basseg.dll so we can manually replace the faulty version ? Having to download 725 megs every time is a burden to both customers and the company bandwidth.

So either the download package has not been updated or it has and the Basspeg plugin is still causing crashes.

It's useful that the date changes on the Plug & Mix download web page. Would also be helpful if the version number was updated to reflect the new build, so it's clear about whether to re-download. Very much appreciate the quick turn-around to finalize this update.

Let me help with a clickable link:

http://download.plugivery.com/pvdl/?do= ... ase&bid=72

Still shows 3.3.0 (033000). I've cleared my cache just to be sure.

Like I said above if we could just download the fixed .dll it would be a lot easier for everyone especially since the download speed from the site hovers around 365 KB/sec and the file is 725 megs (VST 64 Bit). Not sure if that's possible from a technical standpoint or whether the full installer is needed.
Last edited by Teksonik on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teksonik wrote: So either the download package has not been updated or it has and the Basspeg plugin is still causing crashes.
I just downloaded it and the file dates of the plugin installer inside the .zip file ARE newer, date should now be 2017-jan-16

jdnz wrote:
Teksonik wrote: So either the download package has not been updated or it has and the Basspeg plugin is still causing crashes.
I just downloaded it and the file dates of the plugin installer inside the .zip file ARE newer, date should now be 2017-jan-16
Have you tried to install it and scan/ load Basspeg ? Ali Zogheib's message came in on January 18th so the file should probably have that date. I downloaded the whole package again today after his post here and Basspeg still crashed during scan in Reaper and crashed during load in FL Studio. Crashes both Hosts. (Win 10 64 Bit 64 Bit P&M plugins)

The files I tried today are dated Jan 16th. But go ahead and try to install / scan/ load to see if Basspeg works. Perhaps it will on your system. :shrug:

Nope, basspeg still crashing Reaper Win10/64 here.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Return to “Effects”