Welcome back Cobalt.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Cobalt

ENV1 wrote: If youre interested in a sneak peek, check the attached screenshot. Left = original PSP, right = the new 'component chassis'.
click for fullsize
Oh heck yes. One of the reasons the PSP CM Delay never made to my studio computer was the original skin (plus I have a zillion delays already). I much prefer your version. :clap:

Not to sound like a gushing fanboi but there is something about your GUI style that I find comfortable, familiar, and very appealing. Love your work. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Cruba wrote:Uh? OSC1, OSC2, FILTER, ENV1, ENV2, EFFECTS. Everything at it's place?

I think I call it Las Vegas Greeeeen... :D
No, Vegas green is the color of Money......... :P
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Well... Here is the Grey 'n' Orange Skin port...

Black 'n' Orange, Black 'n' Red, White 'n" Blue and White 'n' Red will follow...

fmr wrote:Great work, as usual :tu:

Too bad you didn't finish that other skin. I liked it as it was, really :)
Thanks. Maybe i will do it anyway as sort of a 'test run' to really get familiar with everything and then later do a completely new one from scratch. Will have to see what i do once cmDelay is off the table.
Teksonik wrote:Oh heck yes. One of the reasons the PSP CM Delay never made to my studio computer was the original skin (plus I have a zillion delays already). I much prefer your version. :clap:
Thanks. cmDelay is a fascinating little plugin. (Actually not even so little.) I knew right away that it is a keeper and pretty much started to draft a new skin immediately. From classic delay duties to wild modulated echo fireworks, it does a lot of cool stuff even though its not the full version. Very generous of PSP to give it out as magware.

Umm... Last silly question: How to change the basic size of the synth?

Btw, Leslie: Isn't it possible to put a var in the dll, maybe "ininame" that you define in the config? That way it would be possible to use several configs?

dll would not search for "Cobalt.ini", it would just search the var definition, and that var could be defined in the ini, like:

; Relative path to the ini file
[ininame]
path=Cobalt_myskinname.ini

Maybe it's a silly idea, but it's an idea... ;)

Cruba wrote:Umm... Last silly question: How to change the basic size of the synth?
Isn't it just the size of the backgound image?

I'll try. If so, let's call Leslie a clever coder. ;)

Cruba wrote:I'll try. If so, let's call Leslie a clever coder. ;)
Yeah! Leslie keeps on turning in the right sense.
:tu:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

New version:

- Filter FM 1 polarity bug fixed (thanks, Cruba!)
- Mouse wheel support for sliders and knobs

http://www.lesliesanford.com/Temp/Cobalt7.zip

Thanks Leslie!
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Thanks for the new version Les ! I'll give it a good go today. :)

Leslie Sanford wrote:New version:

- Filter FM 1 polarity bug fixed (thanks, Cruba!)
- Mouse wheel support for sliders and knobs

http://www.lesliesanford.com/Temp/Cobalt7.zip
Welcome...

Here's a new skin with another concept. I just did it for training purposes. The knobs orange inlay grows with value. It's not final, layout is not 100% (precise pixel layout), but good enough to work with it.

The next one will be a supercompact skin I'll mainly use for sounddesign, optimized for my workflow. ;)

@Cruba: Nice designs.
Image Image

removed
Last edited by studio4 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image

studio4 wrote:New versions of my black and white skins:

http://ge.tt/5FN3iWi2

Awesome :tu:

Return to “Instruments”