Waves year end sales ends today...uh huh....and how long before the next one?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm so ready for this sale to be over and a new one to start. I have a Waves voucher that's burning a hole in my pocket but there's nothing that I want to buy at the current prices.

How long will they be able to resist announcing yet another sale? A week? A month?

Next weekend? :shrug:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Next weekend? :shrug:
Yeah, that's my guess too, LOL! I need to see two of the Waves modeling plugins (that I want) on sale for $39 each or less before I'll bite.

ghettosynth wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Next weekend? :shrug:
Yeah, that's my guess too, LOL! I need to see two of the Waves modeling plugins (that I want) on sale for $39 each or less before I'll bite.
I imagine they will keep doing those weekend specials, so maybe it's just a question of waiting your turn

Buy now, buy now, buy now, buy now!

It's the same lame sale as a month ago, buy now!

Then again, they are simply trying to make a buck.

incubus wrote:Buy now, buy now, buy now, buy now!

It's the same lame sale as a month ago, buy now!

Then again, they are simply trying to make a buck.
They change, you have to pay attention. I know better than to buy "now", I'll buy when the right products are on the right sale. This sale just kind of sucks, too many of their crap plugins on sale and not enough of the good stuff at low prices.

Of course, ugh, they simply extended the existing sale.

lolz, I just saw that.

OMG Truverb is only $49!

I'd love to know some of their sales details. They must be selling some Truverbs, no?

:shrug:

I know you are not serious but I think they had it for less or a givaway not too long ago....couldn't care less.

Convolution reverb is an epic waste of my time. Honestly, Hofa, liquid, or the crash-happy max 4 live one......sounds great, WAY too many problems. Even the one in FL is a PITA. You have to load it, and drag/drop IR's to test something else or it doesn't lock the settings. Miserable if you have an instrument you are playing and searching....thank god for pro-r.

Awful. RIP convo verb........

incubus wrote::shrug:

I know you are not serious but I think they had it for less or a givaway not too long ago....couldn't care less.

Convolution reverb is an epic waste of my time. Honestly, Hofa, liquid, or the crash-happy max 4 live one......sounds great, WAY too many problems. Even the one in FL is a PITA. You have to load it, and drag/drop IR's to test something else or it doesn't lock the settings. Miserable if you have an instrument you are playing and searching....thank god for pro-r.

Awful. RIP convo verb........
Haha, yeah, I got a free copy, haven't used it much though. I don't believe that it's an IR verb though. In any case, I like the liquidsonics verb.

I'm just wanting to see them start rolling out the good sales again like they usually do throughout the year. I have my eye on a few of their high end plugins that need to go on sale for about $39ish.

Cmon Waves, I've already got RenEQ.

Gaggh! Waves, you're killin me with these sad excuses for weekend sales!

What about the un-subscribe button?

incubus wrote:What about the un-subscribe button?
What?!? Crazy talk!!! I just want a good sale, I have a coupon that's burning a hole in my pocket!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”