Bela D Media - Where did they go?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aaaa, Does anyone know what is up with Bela D Media? I can't seem to reach anything having to do with Bela D. It's almost as if they are closing shop. Every URL I try going to their website only shows a graphic that says, "Thank you for many years of enjoyment and success. It has been an extraordinary pleasure to create professional virtual instruments for musicians of integrity."

There is nothing to click on that can take me anywhere on that page (100% white space).

Also, I can't get to their Facebook page or Twitter (sorry, that page does not exist).
Alienware 17R4
Windows 10 1803
BWS 2.4

Their website seems to be closed.

The front page states ... ''Thank you for many years of enjoyment and success. It has been a extraordinary pleasure to create professional virtual instruments for musicians of integrity.''
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

That's weird. I definitely got an advertisement via email from them this week.

Yeh I get the same flat webpage but I also recall receiving some email promo within the last week (deleted now I'm afraid).

Yeah that's a shame. They had some great sample libraries that I loved. If you like stuff by Eduardo, check out some of his products over at Best Service. They're expensive but worth every penny.
-Lost

Sounds like they were bought out? I expect to see their content being sold elsewhere at least.

Strange, this was just announced a couple of days ago:

Bela D Media offers free choir with purchase of Giovani
Ends: January 23, 2017 (Started: January 17, 2017)

For a limited time, the purchase of Bela D Media's Giovani Revive will award a free copy of V Alto Choir or Phantom Voice. Upon successful purchase, a free download will be emailed after the watermarks have been assigned.

This offer will expire on January 23, 2017.

Existing users of Giovani Revive, V Alto Choir and/or Phantom Voice may contact Bela D Media for a private 50% off savings coupon. Proof of purchase is required. This offer will extend said savings to all products and will expire on January 23, 2017.

ive read that on an composer forum that they closed down due to piracy

Lostinthamusic wrote:Yeah that's a shame. They had some great sample libraries that I loved. If you like stuff by Eduardo, check out some of his products over at Best Service. They're expensive but worth every penny.
I didn't realize Tari was associated with Francis.

DrumAddict wrote:ive read that on an composer forum that they closed down due to piracy
Such a shame but wouldn't surprise me tbh.

DrumAddict wrote:ive read that on an composer forum that they closed down due to piracy
Ah shoot, that's not good, always been high quality stuff. Hope they find some way to still contribute their undoubted skills.

Musical Gym wrote:
Lostinthamusic wrote:Yeah that's a shame. They had some great sample libraries that I loved. If you like stuff by Eduardo, check out some of his products over at Best Service. They're expensive but worth every penny.
I didn't realize Tari was associated with Francis.
His early days before BestService.

Biome_Digital wrote:
Such a shame but wouldn't surprise me tbh.
The use of the word "integrity" in the quote on their page did make it seem like piracy was a likely cause.

Guys, this is the sell & buy forum. The threat is off topic.

GrabtharsHammer wrote:Guys, this is the sell & buy forum. The threat is off topic.
Not if you wanted to buy something: more people probably went to the site this w/e because Bela D had just posted an offer.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”