Anyone into a jazzfusion soundset?

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aloysius wrote:For me, a Kontakt version would be ideal. I love a lot of Jazz Fusion, so I'd be interested in that specifically.
I see your point. Kontakt is so standard, everyone have it. That won't happen though.
Sounds and presets for UVI Falcon "Iterata X".
Bazille soundset - Crystalline Textures 3.

No worries. You did say soundset in the title but all I read was ''jazzfusion'' and started drooling. :lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

kgdrum wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Diva probably makes the most sense in terms of what was being used, or Repro1

I couldn't agree more! :tu:
Thanks. Good to hear. Diva is probably a good option. Repro won't cut it due to mono.
For me when designing these expressive sounds with nuances and dynamics the most important thing are the envelopes. Bazille has four that can be set up to behave very dynamically for both amp and time, plus the two ramps and also the sequencer connected to the lag generators can serve as envelopes should you need.

For the record, found this clip of Mats and Morgan Band live in Tokyo (edit... )
Mats is a Nord stage dude, among other keyboards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpPLwIepXHg
Last edited by liv on Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fwiw as I said earlier I'm sure Bazille is amazing!
Sadly it's reputation as being difficult for people to use if they don't have a modular background as well as an understanding of synth programming has made me hold off on Bazille,lol yes I'm a drummer.

@ Liv I bought your GB soundset bundle deal last summer,I obviously haven't used the Bazille presets and just last week I was looking on your site with the sale and thought,I wish Liv would make presets for Zebra and Diva,I would have probably bought a bunch........... :D
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

kgdrum wrote:fwiw as I said earlier I'm sure Bazille is amazing!
Sadly it's reputation as being difficult for people to use if they don't have a modular background as well as an understanding of synth programming has made me hold off on Bazille,lol yes I'm a drummer.
:lol: Actually I'm originally a drummer aswell. Go figure :)
Indeed, Bazille is amazing. For some reason I find it intuitive to work with and I can't say that about many synths.
Probably most soft synths of today would do a great job. I believe the important thing is the dynamic behavior. These small micro changes that makes the sound feel alive, hence the importance of envelopes.
@ Liv I bought your GB soundset bundle deal last summer,I obviously haven't used the Bazille presets and just last week I was looking on your site with the sale and thought,I wish Liv would make presets for Zebra and Diva,I would have probably bought a bunch........... :D
Thanks.
I'm sure it will happen, maybe even unavoidable :)
Working with Alchemy X right now and it takes me forever. Such an amazing synth and also completely bewildering, really needs and demands full attention and focus when designing but also very rewarding in the end.
Then theres Falcon which I've had for more than a year and is slowly becoming my friend :)
Only so many hours... I might sync Zebra with Urs for Zebra 3 release :)

Well I broke down and finally got Bazille,WOW! great synth and great Bazille soundsets @ Mike aka Liv :tu:
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

kgdrum wrote:Well I broke down and finally got Bazille,WOW! great synth and great Bazille soundsets @ Mike aka Liv :tu:
Awesome. Thanks.
Hope you keep enjoying both Bazille and the sets.

Not jazz fusion per se but very inspired by the topic of this thread with dynamic and expressive behavior for an "organic" feel.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-void/zembe

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-void/dance-exotic

Return to “Soundware”