Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

we planned, that for the favourites system there will be a selectable/deselectable "star" icon behin each preset name.
Then there is a search filter item, which only displays all favourite tagged presets

Something is seriously wrong with the latest version of Avenger, I'm getting these massive bursts and overloads on all sorts of my presets and I can't find any similarities in the patches where these bursts occur, it's annoying to say the least.

Sampleconstruct wrote:Something is seriously wrong with the latest version of Avenger, I'm getting these massive bursts and overloads on all sorts of my presets and I can't find any similarities in the patches where these bursts occur, it's annoying to say the least.
And when rebooting my DAW (LogicX 10.2.4) the problems go away for some minutes until they come back.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Something is seriously wrong with the latest version of Avenger, I'm getting these massive bursts and overloads on all sorts of my presets and I can't find any similarities in the patches where these bursts occur, it's annoying to say the least.
And when rebooting my DAW (LogicX 10.2.4) the problems go away for some minutes until they come back.
do you try to repair your permission ?
It is the solution for nearly everything on OSX ....

hivkorn wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
do you try to repair your permission ?
It is the solution for nearly everything on OSX ....
Yes, I do that regularly (although many say, with the recent OS it's obsolete, but I'm so used to to it), it's got nothing todo with it though.

i can confirm this. it happened on my friends mac book with logic also and on my win8 notebook with ableton. but this is not a new bug, it happend since the release now and then! although i have the feeling its occurence increased a bit with the lastest version. seems like some bugs will never get fixed. unfortunately this one makes it impossible to work on a project for some longer time. and it is not good for our speakers as well :scared:

Yes, I do that regularly (although many say, with the recent OS it's obsolete, but I'm so used to to it), it's got nothing todo with it though.
I still use Onyx under 10.12.x ;)
i can confirm this. it happened on my friends mac book with logic also and on my win8 notebook with ableton. but this is not a new bug, it happend since the release now and then! although i have the feeling its occurence increased a bit with the lastest version. seems like some bugs will never get fixed. unfortunately this one makes it impossible to work on a project for some longer time. and it is not good for our speakers as well
It never happens with the VST version under Cubase Pro 9 , do you use AU or VST under live ?

frizzbee wrote:
i can confirm this. it happened on my friends mac book with logic also and on my win8 notebook with ableton. but this is not a new bug, it happend since the release now and then! although i have the feeling its occurence increased a bit with the lastest version. seems like some bugs will never get fixed. unfortunately this one makes it impossible to work on a project for some longer time. and it is not good for our speakers as well :scared:
Yes, it's definitely gotten worse in the latest version.

However - I managed to squeeze 4 instances of Avenger on my 4k 32" screen (80% size) to display some fresh sounds - and it played smooth like butter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfcqFO8Mh3o

hivkorn wrote:It never happens with the VST version under Cubase Pro 9 , do you use AU or VST under live ?
i think this was mentioned & discussed long time in here :D the dev seems to use cubase & vst to test the plugin. that's why they seem to be stable in there.

i'm on win8 so i use the vst version ^^

okay sorry I do not follow this thread every day since I can make music without crash ;)

frizzbee wrote:
hivkorn wrote:It never happens with the VST version under Cubase Pro 9 , do you use AU or VST under live ?
i think this was mentioned & discussed long time in here :D the dev seems to use cubase & vst to test the plugin. that's why they seem to be stable in there.

Well on LogicX/AU, Avenger is slightly undertested to say it polite.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
frizzbee wrote:

i can understand what you mean ;) It would make me angry to have a such powerfull plugin who bug a lot of time.do you try under another host than logic ? I mean S1V3 can use AU too

hivkorn wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
frizzbee wrote:

i can understand what you mean ;) It would make me angry to have a such powerfull plugin who bug a lot of time.do you try under another host than logic ? I mean S1V3 can use AU too
Nah, I'm not angry, just slightly bugged, I do use Cubase 8 from time to time, but as it's not my main DAW things take much longer and I don't have the time.

Sampleconstruct wrote:However - I managed to squeeze 4 instances of Avenger on my 4k 32" screen (80% size) to display some fresh sounds - and it played smooth like butter
Sounds terrific.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

Thanks.

Return to “Instruments”