What kind of HID do you use?

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Most of us uses computer to make music so beside the computer hardware, software and the midi controlling stuff I always struggle with my keyboard and my mouse atm both are the cheapest Logitech one. I want to change my HID to more ergonomic ones and I need some inspiration. So What kind of HID do you use?
rabbit in a hole

A Logitech G110 keyboard, and a Logitech G302 mouse. Both "gaming" devices, but, the keyboard really rocks for typing too (i do a lot of that), and i'm a big fan of the Logitech mice for years now, i just don't want anything else, they just feel great, and are precise too. The G110 i have since more than 4 years now in heavy use, and it doesn't really show any signs of degradation yet. Really happy with both devices. You can no longer buy the G110 though, but, i'm sure that the successor keyboards are as good.

Cherry keyboards are suppoed to be very good too. I also have a Cherry keyboard (pretty cheap one, only paid like 22 € for it, or so) as a substitute, and it feels really nice, and rock solid.

I went away from mouse to trackball and am very happy, matter of taste/preferences of course though.

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”