Sylenth latest update crashing in Renoise 3.1 everytime please help

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi There, so I DL the latest version of Sylenth and was looking forward to using it in renoise 3.1 but when i load it in the instrument slot it crashes Renoise !!! I've never had a VST do this yet in Renoise as it's really stable.

Im on Win 10 Home with Intel i5 and 8GB RAM.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Please try the new v3.029 beta version, that should fix it! Just log in to your account to download it.

Lennard wrote:Hi,

Please try the new v3.029 beta version, that should fix it! Just log in to your account to download it.

Hi Lennard, it's still crashing unfortunately , man this is annoying I love Sylenth but really wish I could use it within Renoise :(

Weirdly Win 10 doesn't let me uninstall it either? it states its still active - and that I need to Start Sylenth >select from menu 'Deactivate' ? But this is not possible as it's on loading that it crashes

Ah didn't notice you're on Windows. Added the bugfix for the Mac version in the v3.029 version but the Windows version was released just a few days earlier so it didn't get the fix. It will be fixed in the v3.030 version though! Should be ready soon.

Return to “LennarDigital”