Synthmaster One?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

zxant wrote: 
I must say I really like the monochrome 'prototype' GUI's of SM One. Finally a GUI that I don't have to squint at to see what's there. :)

Wouldn't mind those for "Synthmaster 3" as well. ;)
Same. I had plans to recreate it as a skin for SM2, but never got around to it. Would be cool to see the analogue-esque interface too.
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

Aliens wrote:Go into the settings tab by the mod/bend wheels. I found a cross grade promo ad in there with a valid $29 link.
Even though it's probably long forgotten, just to correct this, I found the cross grade link in the browser and not the settings tab :dog:

Aliens wrote:
Even though it's probably long forgotten, just to correct this, I found the cross grade link in the browser and not the settings tab :dog:
It's under browser:
crossgradedownload,.png
in the above screenshot the button label is "download" because the user already has a license for SM1 :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Is the $29 crossgrade for synthmaster 2 owners a permanent thing, or a time limited offer? This looks really good, but I am out of spending money now, until March.
My Blog
Stett Audio on SoundCloud.

roland_rock wrote:Is the $29 crossgrade for synthmaster 2 owners a permanent thing, or a time limited offer? This looks really good, but I am out of spending money now, until March.
Permanent :tu:
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:
roland_rock wrote:Is the $29 crossgrade for synthmaster 2 owners a permanent thing, or a time limited offer? This looks really good, but I am out of spending money now, until March.
Permanent :tu:
Excellent - thanks!
My Blog
Stett Audio on SoundCloud.

kv331 wrote:It's under browser:
crossgradedownload,.png
in the above screenshot the button label is "download" because the user already has a license for SM1 :)
Don't know why I originally put settings tab and not browser, but at least it's corrected and should avoid possible confusion.
Perish the thought you'd get emails and pms saying why can't I see the link in settings? :lol:

Anyway, great synth. Really liking the speed, features, low cpu hit and of course the sound.
Haven't spent an easy $29 so well in ages :tu:

Aliens wrote:great synth. Really liking the speed, features, low cpu hit and of course the '.
Haven't spent an easy $29 so well in ages :tu:
+1

Been playing with SMO a lot lately, and yes, it's is a belter!
Eternitysound VST Banks

fmr wrote:The keyboard "hides" the modulation matrix, which means that space is needed. It's not like the keyboard is taking useless space. so, I think it cannot be removed, since the space there is used, anyway, because "behind" it is the modulation matrix (also "patch attributes" and "general settings").

aaah, ok. I've noticed that testing the demo. Not a fan of on screen keyboards, but at least in this case it makes some sense.

kurodo wrote:Midi import for the Arp is a busted flush on Synthmaster One, pretty much the same thing as Synthmaster 2.8.

To be honest Synthmasters Arp is one of the worst implementations of an Arp I've come across in a professional Synth.

Its not a bad arp/seq. but yeah, dragging a midi clip crashes Ableton 8.4 and 9.7
It does work and attempt to play a midi file if dragging from Lives browser.
Does a weird thing though, turns the osc volume and pans right lol.
Might hold off on this till some bugs are squashed.
Ableton Live 10, Korg Monologue. Various vst's and effects

I think the little shape displays for the envelope stages operate strangely, contrary to the direction I move my mouse. And there seems to be something wrong with the amp env release curve display. It seems to have the code from the osc detune displays.

https://soundcloud.com/dakkra/synthmast ... punk-alike
Perhaps I'm having too much fun with this.

Time for bed.

Dakkra
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Do you need Synthmaster One if you already have 2.8, or would it be better to wait on version 3?
Windows 10 and too many plugins

zzz00m wrote:Do you need Synthmaster One if you already have 2.8, or would it be better to wait on version 3?
Yes. It's a new synth, fills a gap of simple workflow, for producing simple basic sounds. Sounds amazing.
<List your stupid gear here>

Return to “Instruments”