Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold WAVES HLS Channel to Electronic1982. Outstanding buyer that I highly recommend! :)

I bought U-he ACE from Maschinelf over the weekend. Communication was great and everything went smoothly. I received the serial from U-he this morning, as soon as their support opened.

A great transaction.

sambo wrote:Just purchased a Bitwig licence from Fleer - the transaction went very smoothly - would recommend.
Thanks sambo, great buyer.

Bous Waves HLS Channel from KrazyKatz. Thank you!

I bought syntorus from nicksohn, and it was a very smooth transaction. Would definitely buy from again.

Sold Deluxe Tilt to base. Recommend him for business for sure. Nice guy too. Thanks brother.

Just bought Superior Drummmer crossgrade from macman70.

Friendly, smooth transaction. Would do business again.

KeithAdv wrote:Just bought Superior Drummmer crossgrade from macman70.

Friendly, smooth transaction. Would do business again.

KeithAdv was a great guy to deal with, fast payment and great communication! Highly recommend him :clap:

Just bought lush-101 from babbgr (highly recommended)
~Pyrotek45

Bought P'n'M Deluxe Tilt from virgulino lampiao - top guy, happy to deal with - many thanks! :party:

Bought Trans-X from TONAH, excellent guy, excellent service. Thanks!

Bought Dream Pop EZX from triggerthehorizon great to deal with. A smooth easy transaction :)

I bought Abbey Road 70s Drums from krandr. It was another smooth transaction, and I would do it again with no hesitation.

I just bought The Reggae EZX from triggerthehorizon, what a great dude and awesome seller! Seriously great experience, would recommend to anyone.

I purchased Soundtoys 5 Bundle from elecsound on this thread.

Can verify he is top-notch at selling and transferring software licenses. He quickly processed a legit license of Soundtoys 5 over to my iLok account VERY SOON after I payed and I highly recommend doing business with him. He was courteous and understanding as well.

Thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”