Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I sold PA Maag 2 to MogwaiBoy
Very responsive and helpful, great buyer, highly recommended!

Purchased vanguard from Mister Gibson. Highly recommend! Easy and super fast transaction.

dredgethesea wrote:I just bought The Reggae EZX from triggerthehorizon, what a great dude and awesome seller! Seriously great experience, would recommend to anyone.
Dredgethesea is an awesome buyer, would do business with him again any time! Thanks for your patience during that little mix-up with TT !

Bought FM8 from Osxilate, less than 20 minutes it was in my account.

Thanks!

drdriller wrote:two days after payment, Osxilate still didn't send me anything, so i've asked for a refund.

That seller didn't prior ask to transfert id from NI.

rude in discussion, pretty insulting from the first message when i asked for update.

i would definitely not recommend this seller.
Kid, I've bought and sold with over 20 individuals over the years on KVR and each transaction was smooth and polite. My positive feedback is evidence enough - didn't ask for it but it's always appreciated. I knew from the start that a buyer with no credibility such as yourself could turn out to be a mistake. I explained very clearly every step so your reading comprehension needs a lot of work. You also need to have a better attitude and realistic expectations when dealing with others in a public marketplace. This isn't a place where you can act how you want and get away with it. It is transactions between people, not companies.

Please don't ever come back. Open your PayPal disputes somewhere else.

I sold Soundtoys 5 bundle to QCGroove, fast communication and fast payment. Highly recommended! Thanks.

Sold Slate VBC to Skorpius in a swift and seamless transaction. Props to Slate for quick response also. Big thumbs all-round. :tu:

S4410 wrote:I sold PA Maag 2 to MogwaiBoy
Very responsive and helpful, great buyer, highly recommended!
Likewise - you are an excellent seller and I recommend you to all :) Thanks!

Bought Cable Guys Filter Shaper 3 from wltchris... Easy, easy and he's the kind of guy who follows up to make sure transfers etc have gone through. Nice!

Thanks Kelvyn - a great buyer. Pleasure to do business with.

I sold FabFilter Twin2 to hivkorn - quick payment and great communication, thank you!

Bought from Exiled, great seller, many many thanks

djinsomniak - speedy transaction and excellent communication as a seller. Big thumbs up.

Continuing my buying binge - I picked up AL9 Suite from lokio. Fast and easy. Thanks man!

lxegs - trustworthy seller with quick turnaround and license transfer. Thanks much!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”