Geist 2 demo content?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What's up with Geist 2 demo? Can't find any content, am i the only one?

Had the same problem last week on Win10.

Someone on the Fxpansion forum uploaded the missing files. Here's the thread link :

https://www.fxpansion.com/forum/viewtop ... &t=7582274

Thanks.

I have not tried the zip file yet, but is the demo only supposed to have 2 presets, "Blister" and "Hollow"? If not, how many presets does Geist 2 have? I was hoping for something with a lot of drum patterns to choose from.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:08 am I have not tried the zip file yet, but is the demo only supposed to have 2 presets, "Blister" and "Hollow"? If not, how many presets does Geist 2 have? I was hoping for something with a lot of drum patterns to choose from.
It depends on what you mean by "presets". Blister and Hollow are "Full Presets", this includes hit samples, loop samples (rex), patterns, scenes, and a fully sequenced song. In Geist 2 I have 15 of these. Each will have 30-50 samples, a loop or more, and many patterns.

Then you have kits. These are drum kits, melodic kits, mixed, etc.. I have 51 of them.

They use samples, there are 788 of them. They also use loops, 133 of them. It's about 650mb total.

You also get the Geist 1 factory library, which has more content. Since you're asking about drum patterns, then you'd be interested in the pattern banks. There are 12 of them across several genres. Each bank contains up to 24 32-step patterns. You also get Loopmasters for Geist with a bunch more, and you get the choice of two expanders which may come with more.

Many thanks for that answer.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Return to “Instruments”