Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ghettosynth wrote:Dude, either you're incapable of nuanced thought, or you are disingenuous.
I really hope I am, I am not into nuances, I want the best deal period :hyper:

BTW Disingenuous, Is that ghetto for liar?

Numanoid wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:Dude, either you're incapable of nuanced thought, or you are disingenuous.

If you want the best deals around, you won't get them with the Zero-G daily deals :wink:

Ryan99 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:

If you want the best deals around, you won't get them with the Zero-G daily deals :wink:
Exactly correct!

Ryan99 wrote:If you want the best deals around, you won't get them with the Zero-G daily deals :wink:
So why do you dislike Zero-G so much?

Did they fire you in past or something :D

Why are users paying up to €100 for their choice releases, from way back when
https://www.discogs.com/Zero-G-Datafile ... se/4994507

I have to say I found this thread right before black Friday. Nothing really beats the deals you see at that time of year. So these deals, while good, don't seem great.

It's probably really good for my bank account though. :?

dzilizzi wrote:I have to say I found this thread right before black Friday. Nothing really beats the deals you see at that time of year. So these deals, while good, don't seem great.

It's probably really good for my bank account though. :?
Right !?! There have been good deals though and I think that's what most of us want to see in that thread.

I will say that the unwillingness to police that thread has lead me to finding most of my deals from fb groups and subscribing to newsletters myself these days.

ghettosynth wrote:There have been good deals though and I think that's what most of us want to see in that thread.
Thank you for championing my input, this place would be nothing without the likes of me :tu:
ghettosynth wrote:I will say that the unwillingness to police that thread
Why does a deals thread need to be handled by the law, except if you are selling counterfeit goods :? :scared: :nutter:
Last edited by Numanoid on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Numanoid wrote:
Exactly correct!
Then you have defined your own task. To come up with better deals than Zero-G.

I dare you to do it, and posting lackluster competition deals is not an option :borg:

I await the next no-brainer posted :pray:
Here's your no-brainer deal:

A 3-hour tutorial "Compression made easy" at 2$ (regular price 15$):

https://gumroad.com/l/dHdxB#

I bought it yesterday and it's supposed to last for 48 hours, so maybe a couple of hours left...

Nice, good luck with that, I am not looking for EQ plugs myself.

Just a quick word that I'm very grateful for the deals posted by people like Numanoid and MillerSam these last years. Both of them succeeded in finding wonderful stuff at great prices. Numanoid showed me how I could get some of Zero-G's best libraries (like Epica, Luminoso and Spiritoso) at very low cost. He even offered his UVI coupon in this thread to get the Grand Pianos bundle for almost nothing, while MillerSam offered free entrance tickets to Namm or MM, no strings attached. This has to be acknowledged, because the thread would be uninteresting if people like them would leave. So here's me, showing gratitude to these magnanimous forum members.

Fleer wrote:Just a quick word that I'm very grateful ... MillerSam offered free entrance tickets to Namm or MM, no strings attached. This has to be acknowledged, because the thread would be uninteresting if people like them would leave. So here's me, showing gratitude to these magnanimous forum members.
I can appreciate that, but, that doesn't mean that some people should get special access. Are you suggesting that you're ok with sellers of one off items also posting in the bargain thread because they think that their offer is a bargain?

Fleer wrote:Just a quick word that I'm very grateful for the deals posted by people like Numanoid and MillerSam these last years. Both of them succeeded in finding wonderful stuff at great prices. Numanoid showed me how I could get some of Zero-G's best libraries (like Epica, Luminoso and Spiritoso) at very low cost. He even offered his UVI coupon in this thread to get the Grand Pianos bundle for almost nothing, while MillerSam offered free entrance tickets to Namm or MM, no strings attached. This has to be acknowledged, because the thread would be uninteresting if people like them would leave. So here's me, showing gratitude to these magnanimous forum members.
Me too. And I would go so far as to say that people who give them grief are threatening to ruin a good thing for the rest of us.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Hewitt Huntwork wrote:
Fleer wrote:Just a quick word that I'm very grateful for the deals posted by people like Numanoid and MillerSam these last years. Both of them succeeded in finding wonderful stuff at great prices. Numanoid showed me how I could get some of Zero-G's best libraries (like Epica, Luminoso and Spiritoso) at very low cost. He even offered his UVI coupon in this thread to get the Grand Pianos bundle for almost nothing, while MillerSam offered free entrance tickets to Namm or MM, no strings attached. This has to be acknowledged, because the thread would be uninteresting if people like them would leave. So here's me, showing gratitude to these magnanimous forum members.
Me too. And I would go so far as to say that people who give them grief are threatening to ruin a good thing for the rest of us.
The majority of us are served well by a focused thread. Maybe you guys can start a special thread for special people that offer special gifts. You can invite "the rest of us" to join. I'd like that. That way, the thread labeled "bargains" would stay on topic.

samsam wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
samsam wrote:Reading some of the recent posts makes me feel much lees of a weirdo. Thanks! (genuinely, thanks!)
You're welcome, but, you're still a weirdo.
Interestingly for me:

- ghetto responded quicker than I could correct my typo - how rabid is that?
I think that it says more about how slow you type than anything else.
- I had to unmute you to read what you actually wrote (clue right there for future reference that I won't be directing comments at you, apart from this one)
A lot of people have me muted bro, don't feel special. I've noticed that people who don't like what I say tend to have difficulty with reason, so it's better for everyone that way. I'm not really offended, the Bell curve is real, you know?

I'm pretty sure that you were on my humongous mute list for a while, but I took everyone off a few months back when I gave some coupons away. I'm only adding back a select few. Do you want back on?

hivkorn wrote::party: Guys !!!!!! the excellent PSP MASTER Q 2 is 39 $ !!!

https://www.jrrshop.com/psp-masterq2
Ok, someone give me the skinny on PSP. I've recently been a bit of a PA convert, as long as their cheap, but what's the deal with PSP and why should I care about this deal?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”