Polaris updated to v1.9 - Early Digital Echo / Reverb with Shimmer and Swell - AAX,AU,CLAP,VST2,VST3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Polaris

tatanka wrote:Just had a look cause I wanted to see which payment methods you offer and was wondering I am ending up with 45 € ???????

Even if VAT is not included in the reduced prize of 35 € the start BEFORE VAT could not be 37,85 € like in my case, maybe you have not changed in the payment or do I need a coupon code ?

Otherwise it looks interesting and with more presets and if it is a real sale prize....

EDIT: you must have forgotten to change payment, I tried with grain space, there it is 35 € including VAT, so it should be the same in the end for Polaris
ops, my bad.. the offer was still in test mode. Now it should work as expected.

Cheers,
Luca

Sweet! Just bought. Now am the proud owner of licenses to two of your great plugins.
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

Thanks! Enjoy Polaris :)

Heya quick bug report -- hitting the Return key in Logic brings up the preset menu when Polaris is in focus. This is generally the default 'Reset Playhead' command, and really shouldn't be captured by Polaris in this way imo, as that's a pretty important command.

Thanks for the heads up. I verified it and it'll be fixed in the next update.

Cheers,
Luca

Polaris updated to v1.6
– FIX: Noise when bypassed in some DAWs
- FIX: Menus getting keyboard focus
- FIX: Scrambled preset names on High Sierra
- FIX: Installer issues on High Sierra
- IMP: Reduced file size
- IMP: Framework update

IMPORTANT: That's an important update, with new paths for both the plugin and its related files. Please, backup your custom Polaris presets before upgrading, otherwise you'll lost them.

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

Awesome! I really love Polaris for its shimmer and smooth echo settings. Can you explain what "Menus getting keyboard focus" means?

It was a bug where if you clicked on any point of the GUI and, then, press a key on your keyboard, the key interacted with the menus.

Hi Luca
I try demo and see some behavior: after plugin loading i see default knobs positions and have respectively sound, but if you just touch any parameter then all parameters will change to some another position (i guess accordingly with first preset name "Airy Strum") and sound change, so, just wondering - it's some demo restriction issue or something other ?

Demo version v1.6

EDIT: yes, bought it, in registered version all ok initially, that good.

mm that's strange. I'm testing it now and it works as expected. Please, can you tell me if you are on PC or MAC, what OS and DAW version are you using?

Thanks,
Luca

Audiority wrote:mm that's strange. I'm testing it now and it works as expected. Please, can you tell me if you are on PC or MAC, what OS and DAW version are you using?

Thanks,
Luca
Luca, i'm on PC, Win7 64bit, DAW Studio one 3 64bit
(for just in case again - such behavior i observed just during demo mode, in registered version all ok)

Thanks for the input. Yes, I verified and it's a bug. I fixed it and the new version will be available in a couple of hours.

Thanks again,
Luca

Polaris updated to v1.6.1
– FIX: Init preset not correctly recalled while in Demo mode

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

Polaris updated to v1.7
– NEW: HQ Mode
– NEW: Newsfeed
– NEW: VST3 plugin format
– FIX: Mac OSX Catalina support
– BREAKING CHANGE: Dropped 32bit support

Cheers,
Luca

Windows version of download is missing. Link simply returns a "File not found" link.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Return to “Effects”