Synthmaster One crash whenever adding a second instance in Ableton Live...................

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So I've purchased Synthmaster One (twice by accident and asked for refund for one of the licenses immediately after purchase and another time later on, but support doesn't want to answer after more than two weeks..), and now I'm trying to use it.

However, whenever I add a second instance of Synthmaster One to my project, whole Ableton Live crashes. The old Synthmaster plugin is fine though, it's Synthmaster One that is crashing badly. It reminds me of the soundfont plugin sfz+, that would also horribly crash whenever more than one instance was active in the project due to a multi-threading issue.

So the plugin is pretty much useless to me in its current state, because I cannot use it for production. I have the latest everything, it shows this behavior in both 32 bit and 64 Ableton Live Suite. I'm on Windows 10 64-bit.

Any ETA on when it will get fixed? Or any known temporary solution to the problem? I really want to use Synthmaster One in my upcoming productions, it has fantastic sound and is much less convoluted to use than Synthmaster.

The 1.0.1 update seems to have fixed this issue, great!

Return to “KV331 Audio”