Fulltone Collection for AmpliTube now available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mcbpete wrote:Nice .... well that's saved me some money...
IK can't resist having sales and promotions, stash some cash,
and wait for the next bargain, watch the marketplace forum,
and use the 72 hour testing on any unfamiliar gear that is tempting
Cheers

deastman wrote:I'm interested in the Fulltone collection, but I don't own any version of Amplitube. Do I have to buy Amplitube first, or is there a free version which will host these effects?
The Amplitube Custom Shop is free and includes some basic gear. You can purchase extra gear through the Custom Shop app. You'll probably have to open an IKM account if you don't have one already.

morelia wrote:Can I just check the incentive for holders of the OCD license. Either buy OCD again or pay 70 euro for the additional 2 models? Can't check if there is any discount in custom shop as the latest 4.2 installer broke it (blank black screen).
in the same boat, and unless I missed something, there is no upgrade pricing. Another blow to existing customers. How hard would it be to discount for gear already owned in bundles that are released after the fact? If I had the choice for a bundle at the time I purchased OCD, I probably would have gone that route instead. So reward those past customers with a fair upgrade price.... please?
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

deastman wrote:I'm interested in the Fulltone collection, but I don't own any version of Amplitube. Do I have to buy Amplitube first, or is there a free version which will host these effects?
In case new customers are reading, the Custom Shop lets you choose
items for a testing period of 72 consecutive hours, after that, they will
be 'greyed out' on the selection screen for 60 days, before a repeat test
on the same gear can be done. So a testing time plan is good luck.
A nice PDF explains shop features.

Testing requires an online connection, with the shop window kept open.
I assume some analytics are gathered, to aid choosing which new gear
to model, when a sale price is needed, etc
Cheers

Oh, so the "Custom Shop" is the name of an actual VST plugin? I would install that and then buy the Fulltone collection through the VST interface?
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Or another option... I own Modo Bass, so I could upgrade to Amplitube Max at a discounted price. Would that include the Fulltone collection, or would I still need to buy those separately?

Max doesn't include anything that was released after it was. So Fender Collection 2 and Fulltone are seperate purchases.
Image Image Image Image

Thanks to those answering the questions in this thread and being quite informative. I've relayed the requests made from those who already have the OCD.

We also have a video about the collection if anybody hasn't seen it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-jJeOvfveo

I just want the strat in the background!

deastman wrote:Oh, so the "Custom Shop" is the name of an actual VST plugin? I would install that and then buy the Fulltone collection through the VST interface?
It's built-in to A4, there is a little shopping cart widget to click, in the upper-right corner.
It does have it's own screen, though. The gear is divided into groups, so it's
not all in a jumble. The cabinet selection and quality has really gotten a lot of work.
I guess it all has, based on reviews from V3 owners, and my recent explorations.
Cheers

glokraw wrote:
deastman wrote:Oh, so the "Custom Shop" is the name of an actual VST plugin? I would install that and then buy the Fulltone collection through the VST interface?
It's built-in to A4, there is a little shopping cart widget to click, in the upper-right corner.
It does have it's own screen, though. The gear is divided into groups, so it's
not all in a jumble. The cabinet selection and quality has really gotten a lot of work.
I guess it all has, based on reviews from V3 owners, and my recent explorations.
Cheers
Thanks for explaining. I just looked in my IK user account, and I guess I already have the Amplitube Custom Shop 4.2 because of owning Modo Bass.

Yup, if you have an IK account you'll have the Amplitube Custom Shop, T-Racks Custom Shop, and Sampletank Free ready to download and go. You can add gear to each as you like later on.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Thanks to those answering the questions in this thread and being quite informative. I've relayed the requests made from those who already have the OCD.
didn't realise until after I bought the collection that I already owned OCD.

Aside, the new chorus is lush. I can see me using it for a few instruments.

mcbpete wrote:Nice .... well that's saved me some money - Would've thought the €360 upgrade on top of the €360 I'd already spent on Amplitude 4 Deluxe would've been enough to keep me up to date, but nope - thanks era of microtransactions, you ruined everything !
I thought of buying 1-2 Fender Amp/Cab... but it's 45$ for 1.

Me :idiot: IK-Multi
- WonderEcho -

@Klinke1 - Thank you for letting us know you are not happy with a la carte pricing of the gear that had interested you. We do offer a greater value when purchasing collections but also alternative ways to save even on a la carte gear via Gear Credits (and using JamPointstoward the purchase of Gear Credit packs).

Return to “Effects”