Synthmaster One?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

First Ive heard of this, will keep tabs :)

Does anyone else have a problem with the 32 bit version emitting just noise?

My 64 bit version work fine but in the 32 bit version, each time I play a sound it just emits a static like white noise sound. Ive tried to reinstall a couple of times and get the same result.

Im on Windows 8.1
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Saukar30 wrote:Does anyone else have a problem with the 32 bit version emitting just noise?

My 64 bit version work fine but in the 32 bit version, each time I play a sound it just emits a static like white noise sound. Ive tried to reinstall a couple of times and get the same result.

Im on Windows 8.1
will test it the 32bit version and get back to you.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Runs fine here... I am on Win 8.1 64bit as well here...

I am using only 32bit DAW´s and plugins and Synthmaster One runs in 32bit in every DAW without problems...

Perhaps you are running it bridged in a 64bit DAW... could be the bridge making trouble with it...

Thanks Trancit. Im not bridging it at all, though. I have seperate apps that use 32 bit only with the 32 bit & 64 bit plugins in different folders. Definitely no bridging.

Actually, it is not working only in my Orion Platinum (32 bit version) & Phrazor. It works in Reaper & FL Studio at 32 bit. It also works in Orion Platinum 64 bit as well. I use the 32 bit apps the most though. Maybe there is just some part of the VST spec that might have changed recently, as these apps (Phrazor & Orion in 32 bit) usually work with everything.

It works on the newer DAWs, so I guess it's not a huge concern. Maybe it's something on my end that maybe conflicting, but I dont have too many problems from these DAWs for the most part.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Sweet, now i might buy it.. Also you guys need to fix your email/contact support.

Could just be the usa government email ban though...
Ableton Live 10, Korg Monologue. Various vst's and effects

kv331 wrote:
zvenx wrote:
Sect0r5 wrote:Hi Bulent, can you add presets search function?

+1.
I miss that from Synthmaster 2.

rsp
Oh yes, that's in my todo list as well. I mean the functionality is already there, I just need to put the textboxes labels and buttons on the skin :lol: (lazy programmer at work!)
Will it be an incremental search ? Aka a search without having to press the search button but with results that appear and get refined as you type ?

It's THAT Time Again.. I Need an Update..

Why the need? The only problem I'm aware of is the issue with the patch name not being displayed correctly after project recall. That's not critical to the usability and enjoyment is it?

Aliens wrote:Why the need? The only problem I'm aware of is the issue with the patch name not being displayed correctly after project recall. That's not critical to the usability and enjoyment is it?
Got 1 issue; knobs are sometimes skipping values. They jump from 1 value to another. VST, x64. This is in FL Studio, x64 (12.x, latest). Satyatunes skin.

Can't say I've noticed on win 7, vst, studio one 3, x64, satyatunes skin, but sure, that would appear a little more pressing than a patch display name error.

kv331 wrote:1. Scaled user interfaces and also retina support. Satya created a 200% version of his skin so that'll help me work on the retina stuff (SynthMAster One v1.0.3)
Yes yes yes :D

Retina support for the Prototype skin too? :love:

Not sure if this was mentioned but the knobs jump weirdly when using this on a touch screen (surface pro). With and without pen. Same with the full synth master 2. If that were fixed I'd pick this up.

I just picked up the basic upgrade (crossgrade?) version of SynthMaster One just before the weekend. I love this thing.

The sound is great. I'm not a programmer, so I rely on presets. The 500 or so that they provide are excellent. And tweaking them, for the most part is very intuitive. I know the wavetable thing is huge for the roll-up-your-sleeves-and-dig-in crowd, but frankly, all it means to me is that better presets will be available for puchase. Just about every base is covered, and bang for the buck-wise, I dare say this is one of my best purchases in quite a while.

I've always liked the Synthmaster model of basically making the synth available for peanuts and charging for the presets. I expect I will be back for more with SMOne.

I've looked at some of the update logs and bug fixes. I've got the most recent version installed and it seems to work seamlessly in Cubase Pro9 (PC Win 8 ). Again, I don't really dig too deep in my normal use, but I don't really see anything in the way of issues that need attention.

Nicely done.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Waiting for the update release.

Return to “Instruments”