Modularium, our new Kontakt Instrument is here... (Updated to Version 1.2)

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is a very exciting instrument! I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the intro price – $19! Nine-teen bucks!

Immediate no-brainer purchase and the exploration begins. Got three useful and slightly unsettling pads using the randomiser at the first try…

Stupendous value!

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Spitfire31 wrote:This is a very exciting instrument! I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the intro price – $19! Nine-teen bucks!

Immediate no-brainer purchase and the exploration begins. Got three useful and slightly unsettling pads using the randomiser at the first try…

Stupendous value!

/Joachim
Wouw, many thanks for your nice words and nice that you like it. Have fun!

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

I am having a lot of fun! However, there's one little gotcha that had me stumped initially. Sometimes, when going through snapshots, one would come up silent or with very low volume.

I noted that somehow, the volume slider had ended up at more or less zero and I couldn't imagine why. Then I discovered that some glitchy snapshots modulate the volume slider as an effect. Depending on when you release the key(s), the volume might end up muted and then, the next snapshot comes up muted as well.

Snapshot #52 RHY Rhythmic Cavern is a good example of this. Several times, the next one, #53 PAD Voxenger, came up silent until I realised what was going on.

I know nothing about scripting, but would it be possible to add a script that would force a snapshot to always launch at a preset volume?

/Joachim

We know this "little" bug and some more, we're still working on a update, will be released in a few days...

But many thanks for the info, keep on posting bugs and wishes..

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

Hi Joachim,

thank you - this is indeed a known issue, which will be fixed in the upcoming update.
If I'm recalling right, then it was only happening sometimes with snapshots, which made use of the sequencer/gater - and only when the note stopped right at the moment when the volume was at zero or very low.

Cheers
Ingo

Xenox.AFL wrote:We know this "little" bug and some more, we're still working on a update, will be released in a few days...

Frank
Hihi you've been faster;-)

cheers
Ingo

Tastler wrote:
Xenox.AFL wrote:We know this "little" bug and some more, we're still working on a update, will be released in a few days...

Frank
Hihi you've been faster;-)
:)

Great to know that you're on it! I also noticed that it happened in the circumstances that Ingo mentioned above. Easy to work around once you're aware of it.

Very inspiring instrument…

/Joachim

Spitfire31 wrote:Very inspiring instrument…
Thank you, nice to hear that!

Frank

Can it do light melodic/chordal, or is it designed mainly for dark atmos?

I would say it is mainly for dark ambient sounds, there are not much waveforms in it to make lead sounds for example... Sorry...

And by the way, just a small reminder... The Intro price will be increased very soon...

Frank
Modularium Reminder.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks, I appreciate your letting me know.

We have updated Modularium to version 1.2...
It's a FREE update for all owners of Modularium...

http://www.particular-sound.de/wordpres ... rsion-1-2/

Frank

Damn. Only just got back online after 3 weeks. Any chance of holding the intro price a bit longer?
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

ians wrote:Damn. Only just got back online after 3 weeks. Any chance of holding the intro price a bit longer?
Sorry, but the intro price offer is over after 3 weeks... No way to continue with this price...

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”