Northern Lights Soundset for Parawave Audio Rapid - From Touch The Universe - (214 Presets)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm just about done with the pad showcases, I will upload another one after this one that will be much longer and will showcase a dozen or so patches in one go :wink: Then I will focus on leads!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X0F4lX ... e=youtu.be

A beautiful and elegant spectral pad with a vocal like quality to it :tu:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

TTU Youtube

Soundset is on sale for $10 now, until June :D

TTU Youtube

Bumping this beauty

TTU Youtube

TTU has four soundsets, will put together a bundle to save on the patches.

TTU Youtube

Return to “Soundware”