Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote:
shonky wrote:Hey Uncle E, do you know if Izotope have any plans to allow an upgrade to Ozone 7 advanced from Neutron Advanced? Already own Trash 2 and there wasn't much else in the Music Production Bundle I've got any great need for at present
I don't think they will. Your price for the Music Production Bundle 2 Upgrade from Advanced is $169 after discounts.
I didn't see this on your site or elsewhere running the offer, seemed to only be upgrades from Ozone, MPB 1 and I think one of the higher level RX packs, no upgrades that I could see from Neutron Advanced. Best offer I had was for the MPB from Plugin Boutique which was around £250 with coupon code but still a bit much considering I only wanted Ozone.

If you could point me to the offer for NA to MPB 2 for that money, I might be swung though :wink:

shonky wrote:I didn't see this on your site or elsewhere running the offer, seemed to only be upgrades from Ozone, MPB 1 and I think one of the higher level RX packs, no upgrades that I could see from Neutron Advanced. Best offer I had was for the MPB from Plugin Boutique which was around £250 with coupon code but still a bit much considering I only wanted Ozone.

If you could point me to the offer for NA to MPB 2 for that money, I might be swung though :wink:
Neutron Advanced qualifies you for this upgrade:

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-music-p ... e-advanced

Enter coupon code "Group" to get the price down to $167.16.

Uncle E wrote:
shonky wrote:I didn't see this on your site or elsewhere running the offer, seemed to only be upgrades from Ozone, MPB 1 and I think one of the higher level RX packs, no upgrades that I could see from Neutron Advanced. Best offer I had was for the MPB from Plugin Boutique which was around £250 with coupon code but still a bit much considering I only wanted Ozone.

Neutron Advanced qualifies you for this upgrade:

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-music-p ... e-advanced

Enter coupon code "Group" to get the price down to $167.16.
This is the one I saw, at the top it says "any advanced product" but underneath the price it says "Upgrade from Music Production Bundle 1, Ozone Advanced, or RX Advanced" which seems to suggest otherwise. Might be worth amending if there's other people with NA that might also like the other products.

How long is this offer lasting for by the way?

Uncle E - will you be doing the offer on PSP L'otary and B-Scanner?

Nm
Amazon: why not use an alternative

shonky wrote:This is the one I saw, at the top it says "any advanced product" but underneath the price it says "Upgrade from Music Production Bundle 1, Ozone Advanced, or RX Advanced" which seems to suggest otherwise. Might be worth amending if there's other people with NA that might also like the other products.

How long is this offer lasting for by the way?
Thanks, I'll make that more clear. I verified with iZotope's site that any Advanced product qualifies, including your Neutrino Advanced.

The sale was supposed to end today but they extended it to tomorrow.

audington wrote:Uncle E - will you be doing the offer on PSP L'otary and B-Scanner?
Yes, it's live now:

www.jrrshop.com/psp

I believe Nectar 2 is standard product for upgrading to MPB2.
so.. Nectar 2 Production 2 is advanced product?

iZotope's site says "Any one version of these current Advanced products: Neutron Advanced, Ozone Advanced or RX Advanced".

Thx eric!
So nectar element, standard and PS are all standard products.
Weird policy indeed.

It may simply be a matter of consistency. If the Nectar Production Suite is ever renamed Nectar Advanced in future versions, I imagine it will qualify.

Uncle E wrote:
audington wrote:Uncle E - will you be doing the offer on PSP L'otary and B-Scanner?
Yes, it's live now:

www.jrrshop.com/psp
Fantastic! Bought :)

What will trackspark offer tomorrow ?

Numanoid wrote:What will trackspark offer tomorrow ?
Should be a new freebie or discount for us new Focusrite owners too.
And of course new discounts from Plugin Alliance.

Upgraded my De-Verb to Plus with my $25 March coupon, bringing it down to under five.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”