Your next guitar?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh- that's sick H
(edit: the Shuriken Variax| I don't want to just model though, give me a saw and a square, maybe a triangle for bass if that's not asking too much hehe)

yeah schwing on the strat hehe

Here is the Ibby I want->

edit-caught your post,-- 8D yeah I hope that's the exact guitar I'm getting, ta stoked as long as my PayPal doesn't bottom. Real freaking rare IMO, and a real LTD/ESP- after getting burned on a copy EET FUK

incubus wrote:Image

Finally, here's one that should work for everyone.
that's a beaut.

,,,speaking of midi anyone seen the new ROR expressiv?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmtaG1CDoIw
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Nah mate, I hadn't.
I like that it's out of Ireland.
The funnest kind of IT from the Celtic Tiger

It looks real awkward though IMO aesthetically-
but it seems it plays deadly.

My device is working so close to perfect now, my conversion plugin.
I think hex pickup tech is a great option-
if we use such fine pickups as Roland have provided it seems it can be perfect for my playing aptitude.

Thanks for the heads up

Uses Midi Guitar 2 (which has just come out of Beta) to drive my softsynths.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Is it perfect for/to you Werp?
I have that too, but have only used it half dozen times.
Just now they have called it out of beta
I'd love a link to any music u have made with it..

The ESP LTD arrived today-
it is so close to immaculate, the 12th fret inlay is unbelievable.
They must have had an apprentice in China doing the ferrules though-damn,
they are so skew wiff, and I nearly lost 3 of them coz they fell out on a verandah deck.
But- the nut prolly has near max relief- I make out it's filthy sick action.
The neck is so tight, the guitar feels so small and precise-
it would have been art if not for the ferrule hole dimensions.

I'll post some pictures of my latest other 2 soon-
I have a self-assembled tele, and a blue fake strat that has my pneumatic piano-like keys on it that I have to finish.

Re shuriken. I couldn't get into that scale length to save my life. I've played two guitars with 27 inch scale lengths and they were not for me.

With regards to midi guitars I'm kind of interested in (Yeah I know it looks like a toy) Instrument one by artiphon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMFHjmMAb7A
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Elevators are very happy after hearing that :hihi:

incubus wrote:Elevators are very happy after hearing that :hihi:
Because they like "up lifting" music.

...except when they're coming down

Eastwood Sidejack VI.

https://youtu.be/86jZV3pkMlI

Not with my fingers :lol:

I've been searching for a 5 string bass for quite some time now. Mine is ok, but there just things I don't like about it.

It's an Ibanez.

So, I'm thinking about going to sac and trying this:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez/SR-S ... al-Flat.gc

EDIT: They don't have it (or can't find it) so I'd have to take a chance ordering it, and I'm not real hip on that.

Pro audio star in Brooklyn has insanely good prices on Ibby basses all the time. That's where I bought my SR655 a couple months ago

Unfortunately a quick google has them out of stock (and it was the same price as what I've seen)

incubus wrote:Unfortunately a quick google has them out of stock (and it was the same price as what I've seen)
Keep checking there. I think the reason I got mine for what I did is that they discontinued the model. That one you are looking at is sweet - but how much does it weigh? (is the first thought this aging man thought)

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”