ZynaddsubFx > Zyn > Zynfusion?

Official support for: zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am using the old style Zynaddsubfx. I wonder if this forum still is there for the old style Zynaddsubfx. If so then I have some question.

* Is there a way to keep ( save ) the Microtonal setting save into the "save all parameters"

What ever I try they are not saved into the all parameters.

* In the "microtanal settings" into the "A Freq" when adjused another freq then 440.000 it will not stand in say 432.000 after retune. After loading the scale I have to retune from 440.000 to say 432.000 every time by hand. Is this how it should work? Why it will not stay on the "A Freq" I place in it?

I am confused what is the new Zynaddsubfx New ( o.k is see the new layout )? And what is Zyn-fusion?

I ones tried the New Zynaddsubfx but then I was shockt to see that my old style Zynaddsubfx was deleted. I really like to tried the new one, but I must be shure that the Old Style Zynaddsubfx will not be deleted.

If I am getting a better idea of what is going on with the New Zynaddsubfx it will make me more willing to support the project by paypall subscribe.

System: Linux Ubuntu Studio 16

For now Greeting Crojav

* Is there a way to keep ( save ) the Microtonal setting save into the "save all parameters"

What ever I try they are not saved into the all parameters.
For bug reports, please specify the version that you're using, the steps to replicate (e.g. click this menu option, turn that knob, restart the application, click on something else), as well as both the observed state and expected state of the application.
* In the "microtanal settings" into the "A Freq" when adjused another freq then 440.000 it will not stand in say 432.000 after retune. After loading the scale I have to retune from 440.000 to say 432.000 every time by hand. Is this how it should work? Why it will not stay on the "A Freq" I place in it?
From what I can tell, the A.Freq should only change when loading a new keyboard layout (.kbm) file. As above please include the additional information requested for a bug report.
I am confused what is the new Zynaddsubfx New ( o.k is see the new layout )? And what is Zyn-fusion?
I don't know what you're trying to refer to as 'Zynaddsubfx New'. Zyn-Fusion is ZynAddSubFX with the completely new user interface. This rewrite was largely done as a fulltime project this past summer and is currently only available in binary form (though this will change over the coming months).
I ones tried the New Zynaddsubfx but then I was shockt to see that my old style Zynaddsubfx was deleted. I really like to tried the new one, but I must be shure that the Old Style Zynaddsubfx will not be deleted.
The zyn-fusion installer includes a warning that it will remove existing ZynAddSubFX installations.
If you want to try zyn-fusion without removing old installs, then just run 'zynaddsubfx' from the zyn-fusion directory. This will bring up the standalone without altering any existing install.
One of the developers on the ZynAddSubFX open source synth
The author of the Zyn-Fusion UI for ZynAddSubFX

Thanks Fundamental
From what I can tell, the A.Freq should only change when loading a new keyboard layout (.kbm) file. As above please include the additional information requested for a bug report.
That makes sense to me - It works in the Vst/Lv2 plugin's - I will test it in the stand allone - when it not working as I meant uly then I will make a bug report for that.
The zyn-fusion installer includes a warning that it will remove existing ZynAddSubFX installations.
I noticed that!
If you want to try zyn-fusion without removing old installs, then just run 'zynaddsubfx' from the zyn-fusion directory. This will bring up the standalone without altering any existing install
Well that is not a sulution work me to work. I would like to see that the standalone wil NOT be removed!

Crojav

Return to “ZynAddSubFX”