INFUNDIBULUM#1 - a new sample instrument from Sound Dust - with intro offer

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi KVRistas

I'm very proud to introduce you to INFUNDIBULUM#1 - she's not like other Kontakt libraries.
(here's an explanation of the name)

This idea has been rattling around my brain for some time, I was imagining polyrhythmic cascades of sound, strange interlocking tremolos and beautiful warped loopings; fortunately she turned out to be as exciting and inspirational as I hoped she might.

Two things make her pretty special...
  • three sample oscillators with 20 great sample sets in each (two pianos, music box, Rhodes, tuning forks, MS10, marimba, chime bars, charango, mbira, Wasp and many more)
  • an amazing multi-arpeggiator for each sample oscillator with independent step length, rate, speed, and swing adjustment plus a variety of arp modes.
Best of all there's the usual Sound Dust intro offer of 20% until May14th 2017

thanks
Pendle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovR575xLQFg
Last edited by pendle on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3UKJq_lxcM

Awesome work, Sir.
I resisted for a full 24hours.

I'm looking at this one also.
Last edited by Musical Gym on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

:party:

Every time Pendle posts a video of a new product I always studiously watch it to inform my buying decision.

I don't know why I bother because I always end up buying whatever it is anyway. :D

Is it possible to get midi out from the arpeggiator?

EDIT - turns out is is probably very easy to do using "Kontakt --> Options --> Engine. There is "Send MIDI to outside world" and select "script generated CC's" and "script generated notes". "

courtesy of an old post from pocvecem

which makes this yet another must buy from pendle

oops I'm updating this

Is it possible to get midi out from the arpeggiator - from each of the three arpeggiators individually - ie on individual channels?

woggle wrote:Is it possible to get midi out from the arpeggiator?

EDIT - turns out is is probably very easy to do using "Kontakt --> Options --> Engine. There is "Send MIDI to outside world" and select "script generated CC's" and "script generated notes". "

:wheee: :wheee: :wheee:

blortblort wrote:
woggle wrote:Is it possible to get midi out from the arpeggiator?

:wheee: :wheee: :wheee:
still not sure how this will work if it does not already - it should be possible within the script if it is not already done - but each of the three arpeggiators needs to have its own midi channel so they can be kept separate.

This midi-out thing was one of the first things coming to my mind when watching the video cause the included instruments are "special" :D , so it would be grate if you could use the generated midi for something more ordinary in addition too.

I, as a usually lazy guy :clown: would really be happy if midi drag and drop for each channel could be added, dont know how much effort this would be (I think wont be so easy in kontakt cause lots of libraries use some kind of workaround for this).

Would be great if pendle could tell his opinion about it, I aint even sure if it makes sense to separate midi from sounds out of his vision of this instrument.

I had same question to another dev and he may come up with a solution for it. Similar 3 arp system.
Will post back on it if he comes through. Sounded like it can be done.
Solution might include creating .nkm of three instances all set to same patch but on separate channels and go from there.

Musical Gym wrote:I had same question to another dev and he may come up with a solution for it. Similar 3 arp system.
Solution might include creating .nkm of three instances all set to same patch but on separate channels and go from there.
Well anyone could load up 3 arps on 3 separate tracks or kludge Kontakt with 3 Infundibula, but then you miss out on the Infundibulum magic. :phones:

pendle wrote:
Musical Gym wrote:I had same question to another dev and he may come up with a solution for it. Similar 3 arp system.
Well anyone could load up 3 arps on 3 separate tracks or kludge Kontakt with 3 Infundibula, but then you miss out on the Infundibulum magic. :phones:
for me getting the midi is more about shadowing the sounds here and there for emphasis. There are other ways to do that (even from audio out), just having the individual midi makes it easier

Sigh.....as I feared: no midi export (not to mention drag and drop for each arp) :cry:

Though I could understand the reasons (the magic...), still :cry:

tatanka wrote:Sigh.....as I feared: no midi export (not to mention drag and drop for each arp) :cry:
Drag'n'drop MIDI export doesn't make much sense here, as we're taking about arp, not a sequencer, generated notes depend on what you play.
Your best bet on recording each out is to use pitch setting, set one arp to +12, one to 0 and the last one to -12 and you get separated outputs. Still, you would miss some of the magic...
Separating MIDI channels would be only possible, when recording output at instrument level, or if the script had marked events with arp numbers. Then you could use something like MIDI recorder script. Kontakt's MIDI out puts everything on one channel.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”