Navigating the darkness with music production.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The social services that conservatives are always trying to kill...
conservative: such an empty word in itself that it means totally different things depending on where you live, depending on what you want to 'conserve'. I have even heard a variant that meant 'canned food'.
~stratum~

attached = one translation of the tao te ching

lots of good points. some people never accomplish realising that they don't fit in to scummy asinine contrived destructive moronic hateful bullshit and keep trying their whole lives eh. bravery, fortunate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Hi I can relate to much that is in this thread to a more or lesser extent. We all have something...

For the most part I do not see bent and broken people (well not initially) but after we have been round the merry-go-round it is real as real to the beholder. I think that most of the woes we experience are due to the cultural space we find ourselves in.

It is difficult to not be influenced by what is in our environment. I sometimes watch TV for potential information sometimes for entertainment. One program, NCIS, I have seen a number of episodes to wonder what is really going on. Examples from this, the size of the coffee cartons and how many the characters drink and boast of drinking in any episode, the various rules that Gibbs lives by "saying sorry is weak," all the shoot to kill that goes on etc. Then they have the littles programs showing what the show is about inbetween shows...

Others have noticed similar oddities/contradictions:

Spizz Energy - "We come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill"

The The - "If the real Jesus Christ was to come down here today he would be gunned down cold by the CIA"

It is not just the USA.

I think that we in ourselves are not ill, it takes somebody else for that to be so.

I have no answers we all have something, I have lost my oars however generating sound helps me too stay afloat.
Jace-BeOS wrote:The way that many people (especially men) are pressured (especially by other men) into hiding their sincere feelings is another part of American culture i expressly reject.

V0RT3X asking the thread's leading question is a doorway to people connecting on personal and sincere topics, in a forum filled with people who have potentially very similar interests and mindsets (and very different ones, but the community is about the shared interest in music, and many musicians have other shared features). i like that.

Oh yes, making music definitely helps me to better navigate through those dark shores of life that we all face from time to time! I amusingly seem to make my best tracks when I'm feeling worst. I poured my heart out for this very first singer-songwriter style song of mine. Had to get this song out to the world even if it's only a rough demo version! I hope it can help people who struggle with their daily life!

https://soundcloud.com/user-686221009/c ... -more-demo

stratum wrote:
The social services that conservatives are always trying to kill...
conservative: such an empty word in itself that it means totally different things depending on where you live, depending on what you want to 'conserve'. I have even heard a variant that meant 'canned food'.
Yeah, it's imprecise and it was a quick offhand generalization on my part.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Darksynth FX wrote:Oh yes, making music definitely helps me to better navigate through those dark shores of life that we all face from time to time! I amusingly seem to make my best tracks when I'm feeling worst. I poured my heart out for this very first singer-songwriter style song of mine. Had to get this song out to the world even if it's only a rough demo version! I hope it can help people who struggle with their daily life!

https://soundcloud.com/user-686221009/c ... -more-demo
I identify with the chorus here. My whole life has been "they just want more", and there's rarely respect for what's already been given.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”