Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kitekrazy wrote:Deeva showing up at $9.99 in my cart.
Wow, cool that it works :)

Uncle E wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Imagine a dark, destitute world, days after several nuclear blasts lay waste to the majority of the planet. This is the vision of the new sample library.
I'm imagining very little sound happening.
I got the Fluffy Audio deal, and let me tell you there is a lot of sounds happening! Aurora lets you layers many sounds, with a lot of ambiences possible. The cello and the flute are also top-class.

Hmm, tried for just in case PSP StompFilter demo today, well, even not planned to buy, but after various tests forced had to buy, interesting sound and some abilitis. It can grab for 26$ last day btw.

mgw38 wrote:
core wrote:
core wrote:Another batch of Weekend Deals at The Loop Loft. Save up to 90% off drum loops by Matt Chamberlain, the Maschine Kit Bundle, drums and percussion by Celso Alberti and more + FREE Linear MIDI Drums Bundle at purchase. Ends May 1st https://www.thelooploft.com/collections ... d-specials
This deal just got better, you now also get Beats Like Bonham Multitracks Vol 5 and Vol 6 for free at checkout.
If you want to have a little fun, purchase the "Flutes of Fire" to get these freebies. "Flutes of Fire" a a collection of 9 completely useless flute loops coming in at a majestic 9,999.95 US$. Then apply the coupon "FIRE" which takes off 9,999$ leaving you with a purchase price of 95 cents for the entire lot. Afterwards you can claim to be in possession of the most expensive sample library ever produced. :) (Just don't press "purchase" without applying the coupon!!)
Best tip ever! Thanks for that. I have one of the Bonham things, but, really, I just wanted the midi loops and a buck is about the right price for my cheap ass!

c_voltage wrote:Hmm, tried for just in case PSP StompFilter demo today, well, even not planned to buy, but after various tests forced had to buy, interesting sound and some abilitis. It can grab for 26$ last day btw.
same here. goes also for stomp delay... very good sounding imo, very musical, excellent presets and gives fast results. for that price 8)

mgw38 wrote:
core wrote:
core wrote:Another batch of Weekend Deals at The Loop Loft. Save up to 90% off drum loops by Matt Chamberlain, the Maschine Kit Bundle, drums and percussion by Celso Alberti and more + FREE Linear MIDI Drums Bundle at purchase. Ends May 1st https://www.thelooploft.com/collections ... d-specials
This deal just got better, you now also get Beats Like Bonham Multitracks Vol 5 and Vol 6 for free at checkout.
If you want to have a little fun, purchase the "Flutes of Fire" to get these freebies. "Flutes of Fire" a a collection of 9 completely useless flute loops coming in at a majestic 9,999.95 US$. Then apply the coupon "FIRE" which takes off 9,999$ leaving you with a purchase price of 95 cents for the entire lot. Afterwards you can claim to be in possession of the most expensive sample library ever produced. :) (Just don't press "purchase" without applying the coupon!!)
Thanks! Confirmed working!

shidostrife wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
core wrote:
yeah me too!

dermage wrote:
c_voltage wrote:Hmm, tried for just in case PSP StompFilter demo today, well, even not planned to buy, but after various tests forced had to buy, interesting sound and some abilitis. It can grab for 26$ last day btw.
same here. goes also for stomp delay... very good sounding imo, very musical, excellent presets and gives fast results. for that price 8)
:lol: damn, i not planned buy another delay even more (than filter), because there is feeling that psp delays overlapped between itselfs by features, also i quickly scroll Stomp delay manual today and did not found anything new. But decided to try demo now. It's strange but really nice sounding. (But once i already long time planned to buy 608MD, but finally after extensive demo test was disappointed nonetheless, despite its seeming extensive functionality, well no matter). But here different case. And damn almost zero cpu load. Difficult circumstance.

YAY! Another voucher from PA :hyper:

Ghetto will love this, the greenscreem is 9 bucks this month :hihi:

(Oh well, I use it a lot and saved 9 bucks by getting it back then :lol: )

These Plugin Alliance vouchers are diabolical. :D
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:Btw, any chance you could offer the Waveform Upgrade?
We are adding the Waveform Upgrades now:

www.jrrshop.com/tracktion

dusted william wrote:
shidostrife wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
core wrote:
yeah me too!
I did this and am ready to check out at $0.95, but I don't see the freebies - do they appear after I press the "complete order" button, or did I miss the deal? Thanks!

bharris22 wrote:
dusted william wrote:
shidostrife wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
core wrote:
yeah me too!
I did this and am ready to check out at $0.95, but I don't see the freebies - do they appear after I press the "complete order" button, or did I miss the deal? Thanks!
You have to make sure that popups work on that site. I had this problem initially. You might have missed out, I don't know for sure.

incubus wrote:YAY! Another voucher from PA :hyper:

Ghetto will love this, the greenscreem is 9 bucks this month :hihi:

(Oh well, I use it a lot and saved 9 bucks by getting it back then :lol: )
Actually, I'm more interested in what you think about it? I assume that you've had tube screamers before?

I'm glad that they've gone back to higher vouchers and $9 plugin specials. It remains to be seen whether or not they've killed the methods that we used to use to get a bigger discount. It doesn't work with the plugin of the month because of the way that it goes into the cart.

Someone let me know if they bring back that facebook coupon!

mycartapril is still working

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”