Synthmaster 3 what can we expect

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So as the topic title suggests. What will be the details of updates in the future. If you plan to implement wave tables, what features will they have. Details details :)

I'd like to know too. I know samples were mentioned, wavetables that can be scanned, and granular synthesis. I'm really looking forward to the wavetable osc.

They talked about resizable GUI, or at least a redesign. I think that's very important now for Synthmaster, the GUI is so confusing...

I don't get why people find this GUI confusing. I find it quite easy to navigate and understand.
I personally find Dune 2 (a great sounding synth) relatively more confusing. OTOH, SM has lots of options I don't know and didn't bother to learn.

Doesn't SM already have some simple wavetable stuff? O_o And morphing between the waveforms.

yes

Yes... but... Only limited to 16 waveforms and can not use wave files that contain "wavetables" i.e. file that contains multiple periods/wavesequences.

We are first introducing that with SynthMaster One and then move that feature into SynthMaster 3 with some awesome editing capabilities. Take a look at the following wavetable. It's an acoustic instrument (Ud) sampled at note A3. The periods are analyzed and turned into a "wavetable"
15311560_10154391248013171_1042379138_o.jpg
SynthMaster One already contains multisampled wavetables sampled from analog synths. SynthMaster 3 will feature those as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Will Synthmaster 3 get the same unison features as Synthmaster one?

Any idea when SynthMaster 3 will be released?

Hanz Meyzer wrote:Will Synthmaster 3 get the same unison features as Synthmaster one?
Yes and it will have 8 layers.

BostonRav wrote:Any idea when SynthMaster 3 will be released?
Bulent says in March 2018 approximately.

Maybe it would be a good idea to port it to Linux, the new VST SDK release seems to make things easier... It depends on how many people would use it in that platform, but I think it's now growing (I'm moving from W10, for example) and being one of the first developers to get in the new field would be great for the company and for us users, who see how little love is given to our great platform from commercial devs.

SM3 on Linux, I go for it. I'm using it for now 3 months and I'm fond of this synth. I use Bitwig as DAW because I'm willing to move to Linux too (Xubuntu, probably) and if SM3 goes Linux, I'll leave Win7 with no regrets, espacially now Vulkan's arriving for graphics. :P

neodeavid wrote:
BostonRav wrote:Any idea when SynthMaster 3 will be released?
Bulent says in March 2018 approximately.
It looks like SynthMaster 3 is keeping pace with Zebra 3. :D

AirDuern wrote:SM3 on Linux, I go for it. I'm using it for now 3 months and I'm fond of this synth. I use Bitwig as DAW because I'm willing to move to Linux too (Xubuntu, probably) and if SM3 goes Linux, I'll leave Win7 with no regrets, espacially now Vulkan's arriving for graphics. :P
I'm also waiting for Reaper on Linux, and having some more money to buy at least Hive and Redux - although getting Bitwig would also be cool, it's a bit expensive for me.

Back on topic, the wait will be worth it, it always is.

Return to “KV331 Audio”