Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kalamata Kid wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:It's apparently the sale on KR-Space is over, can anyone else confirm?
Something slightly weird going on. I went back to 89$ at some point but is now at 10$ again.
Not for me. It shows up at $10 in listing, but then when you go to the product page it's at $89. GC chat was less than helpful.
I logged in and I put it in the cart and it says $10.
Are you on a mobile system? It gives me 89$ on an iPhone and 10$ on the desktop for some reason.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:It's apparently the sale on KR-Space is over, can anyone else confirm?
Something slightly weird going on. I went back to 89$ at some point but is now at 10$ again.
Not for me. It shows up at $10 in listing, but then when you go to the product page it's at $89. GC chat was less than helpful.
I logged in and I put it in the cart and it says $10.
Are you on a mobile system? It gives me 89$ on an iPhone and 10$ on the desktop for some reason.
I am on a laptop and on the Ethernet.

Kalamata Kid wrote:I am on a laptop and on the Ethernet.
Try clearing browser cache, using another browser, etc. Turns out that when I open the site on a different browser on the iPhone it comes up with 10$ as well. Probably some caching issue.

It says it can't find the sku in the store.. I had it in the cart, the price was right but it wouldn't allow me to purchase ...
mgw38 wrote:
Try clearing browser cache, using another browser, etc. Turns out that when I open the site on a different browser on the iPhone it comes up with 10$ as well. Probably some caching issue.

mgw38 wrote:
Now went to another PC desktop and get $10 sale still on.

Scotty wrote:It says it can't find the sku in the store.. I had it in the cart, the price was right but it wouldn't allow me to purchase ...
mgw38 wrote:
Yeah, it allowed me to see the right price in an incognito window and complete the order as guest. I have yet to receive a serial however. They say they are processing my order. I'm somewhat indifferent to the result TBH.

Taking bets on whether GC cancels my order or not?

Scotty wrote:It says it can't find the sku in the store.. I had it in the cart, the price was right but it wouldn't allow me to purchase ...
this for me too

Well, I have a serial, downloading demo now to see if I want to keep it or add to my list of things that are going into the big spring clearance.

Am I missing something or is part of the limitations of the demo (KR Space) that you cannot adjust Late size in the reverb portion nor feedback in the echo portion (both are set to 0)(on top of white noise every 20 seconds or so).

If so I can't imagine worse limitation for trying to see what the plug is capable of...

bharris22 wrote:
Fleer wrote:And maybe bharris22's coupon would work when Spire's on sale :)
This is indeed the case. I wrote back to Reveal, who responded by saying that the coupon would be for $59, of unlimited duration, and can be used in the next sale for Spire. Thus, there is no risk, for anyone else on the fence :). Basically, at the end of the day you would get the RE version for no additional cost.
I purchased this today because of your post above. Thanks. I just emailed reveal sound asking for my $59 no expiration date coupon.

I think today is the last day for the sale for anyone interested.

Thinking about Epica
Only $59.99 (normally $130.99)
http://zero-glimited.cmail20.com/t/View ... 51F2435ACA

I am looking at indvidual NI products, but Komplete probably makes more sense economically...sort of. Is there a way to get Komplete for a lower price than the price on the NI site?

Kalamata Kid wrote:Thinking about Epica
Only $59.99 (normally $130.99)
http://zero-glimited.cmail20.com/t/View ... 51F2435ACA
That is a good one at a good price. I paid 59 British pounds at a sale a while back.

Rational wrote:
bharris22 wrote:
Fleer wrote:And maybe bharris22's coupon would work when Spire's on sale :)
This is indeed the case. I wrote back to Reveal, who responded by saying that the coupon would be for $59, of unlimited duration, and can be used in the next sale for Spire. Thus, there is no risk, for anyone else on the fence :). Basically, at the end of the day you would get the RE version for no additional cost.
I purchased this today because of your post above. Thanks. I just emailed reveal sound asking for my $59 no expiration date coupon.

I think today is the last day for the sale for anyone interested.
Happy to help!

sellyoursoul wrote:I am looking at indvidual NI products, but Komplete probably makes more sense economically...sort of. Is there a way to get Komplete for a lower price than the price on the NI site?
Best bet is to buy it here in this forum. NI tends to have 50% sales once in a while, so anything at or below 50% of the regular price is good. They do not have upgrades from individual products but embrace the resale market. I wanted to upgrade from individual products and they told me to buy the full version of Komplete and sell my individual products on the second hand market.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”