Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Picked up Guitar Rig 3 LE from VerbatimProductions for upgrading. All went well. Recommended seller.

Sold u-he Presswerk to mrj1nx: Another excellent sale; very quick and easy to work with; friendly; highly recommended

Sold NI Razor to pottering: Quick, easy transaction; fast payment; great communication; highly recommended

Thanks all!

Just bought NI Razor from Infinite5ths , fast and smooth, took like 5 min.

Thanks again!
pottering

Bought Chromaphone 2 from ATS super fast friendly response, quick transfer and a great price. Thank you
HPZ2 i9 32RAM, Macbook Pro M1, Studio One, FL, Ableton, Sibelius, BIAB

Bought Kontakt 5 Crossgrade from andre9701 and minutes after the payment he sent me the license. My first experience here and it's surely satisfying :wink: :tu:

Bought UVI Synth Anthology II from nj. Smooth & fast transaction, very recommended user to deal with ;)

Bought Presswerk from Infinite5ths , flawless transaction and speedy transfer from u-he :) highly recommended seller!

Excellent transaction with selfik

Very fast responses and license transfer.

Sold UVI Beatbox Anthlogy to Rigmarole. The transaction went as smooth as butter. A+
Play it by ear

Sold Waves CLA Signature to wearealiens. A+. Prompt payment. Clear communication.
Play it by ear

Got that sweet Mushroom Pusher from systmu. Great guy and great follow up.
Absolutely recommended.

I bought Komplete 10 Ultimate from tonesofhome. Great communication, and received the license transfer within 15 minutes of purchase. Easy A+ transaction for my first on KVR. Highly recommend.

Sold Native Insturments Komplete 10 Ultimate to bwattsup. Smooth transaction. Would do business with again!

Bought UVI Beatbox from pheeleep
Went perfectly.

Bought Valhalla Room from PieBerger

Transaction went perfectly.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”