Roland JV-1080 JV1080 Editor freeware by akatuystudio

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Spitfire31 wrote:
akatuystudio wrote:Hello!
I updated this Editor today.
Please download again if you have a time!
;-)
That's great – thank you very much indeed!

Btw, you're a full month ahead of yourself. ;-) Your website says "updated on Dec 4th 2015", but here in Shanghai, we're still in November…

Kind regards,

Joachim
Oh!
It's a slip!
Thanks for telling me. ;-)

I know this thread is over a year old, but I would very much like to try this editor with my JV-2080. However, when I try to open the file, I get a message that says I have to install Java for it to work. I have downloaded the latest version of Max (7.3.3) and I am running Sierra. As far as I can tell I don't have to install Java to use this version. I thought that it should be able to open Max files made with previous versions. Can anyone advise?

For anyone looking for a JV-1080 editor on iPad, my app Patch Base has an editor and librarian for the JV-1080. It can also edit Drum Kits too. It also works for the JV-2080, XP-80, and XP-60.

https://coffeeshopped.com/patch-base

Would it work for the JV-1000?

Patch Base is great. Works like a charm for my JV2080.

Took me a head scratching to get the wireless midi to work between my iPad and my PC but got there in the end.

Makes editing a JV2080 a doddle.

wickamos wrote:For anyone looking for a JV-1080 editor on iPad, my app Patch Base has an editor and librarian for the JV-1080. It can also edit Drum Kits too. It also works for the JV-2080, XP-80, and XP-60.

https://coffeeshopped.com/patch-base
Omg thanks for this i did not know this exist.

This should be fun.

So, would this work for the JV-1000?

This editor is incredible. It didn’t take me very long to get it connected and figure out how to access all of the pages and parameters. I am blown away. I thoughtI’d never find an interface like this and would have to continue to edit the Roland via that little LCD screen, which is frustrating as hell.

I only wish I could find something similar for my Roland VG-8 Guitar System. The same thing. Massive amounts of editing on a tiny LCD screen. This one is worse because it’s design like a pedalboard and lies on the floor. It is a back killer for sure. I’m not as young as I used to be.

I want to thank you so much for this awesome interface. The position of my rack is not very easy to reach, having to stretch over 2 levels of keyboards

I was thinking of dumping the JV1080 because it was so difficult to edit until I did a search and found your program. I did the search in desperation, never really believing I would find such a thing. I had checked Roland’s site and they had nothing of the sort. You would think Roland should have made something like this.

You did such a wonderful job making this editor very intuitive. Everything is laid out well and makes perfect sense. Thanks again for providing this.

any chance for VST3 version for Apple silicon Mac ?
Macbook M1 Max 32GB Ram Cubase 12

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”